- Liquid magnesium
- With vitamin B6, which helps to absorb magnesium
- It also has fructose, a low glycemic index sugar
- Ideal to make up for the deficiencies suffered during the workout
What is Liquid Magnesium by Nutrisport?
Liquid Magnesium by Nutrisport is a food supplement made from magnesium, vitamin B6 and fructose.
Magnesium: What is it used for?
Magnesium is an essential minerals in the diets of athletes. In fact, it can help to prevent muscle injuries, cramps, or alterations of the muscle contractile capacity. Its active role in the nervous and muscle transmission is key for these properties and to justify its importance on the day to day of athletes.
MgSport: liquid magnesium for athletes
It is quite common to suffer a magnesium deficiency during a competition, which will significantly hinder the performance of intense anaerobic exercises. The objective of Liquid Magnesium by Nutrisport is precisely to fix that deficiency. It does so like this:
- Formulated with magnesium citrate, highly bioavailable magnesium salt.
- With vitamin B6 (which improves the absorption) and fructose (sugar that avoids glycemic alterations during the competition).
- Its special composition is also an ideal supply for those who just want to take a sporadic magnesium supply to deal with muscle cramps and exhaustion.