VITAMIN A 10000IU - 100 softgels
- High Vitamin A content from fish oil
- Each serving provides 10000 IU
- Essential vitamin
What is Vitamin A?
Vitamin A by Now Foods is a food supplement made of Vitamin A obtained from fish liver.
The recommended dose is to take 1 softgel a day with one of the main meals.
Properties of Vitamin A
Vitamin A, also known as retinol, is an essential vitamin for our organism that is available in tubers, carrots and liver from animals.
It is important to take the recommended daily dose, which is why it is advisable to take vitamin A supplementation.
The main properties and benefits of Vitamin A are:
- Supporting the iron metabolism.
- Helping to keep the mucous membranes healthy.
- Helping to protect the skin and sight.
- Supporting the immune system function.
- Playing a role in the cell specialization process.
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Those who want to meet their daily requirements of Vitamin A.
- Those who want to benefit from one of the properties of of Vitamin A.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin A (fish liver oil)||10000IU||200%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|