DMAE (DIMETHYLAMINOETHANOL) POWDER
- Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate.
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
- RAW, in powder.
- Neutral flavour.
- Produced in E.U. Certified Laboratory.
Table of contents
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) by RawSeries is a vegan food supplement in powder form, based on Dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate.
DMAE is an amine, its chemical structure is identical to choline except for the absence of a methyl radical in its molecule.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Don't miss the unique features of our DMAE!
DMAE requires low doses, which is why it is available in capsules in most of the presentations on the market.
Our DMAE is dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate powder, a more convenient format to combine with other RAW supplements.
The 150g format of our DMAE lasts 217 days!
DMAE has a neutral, slightly sour taste due to the bitartrate salt.
We have added no sweeteners or other flavourings, only genuine 100% RAW DMAE powder.
DMAE is a food supplement suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The production in our factory, which has Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) certifications, among others, guarantees the total safety and absence of allergens or ingredients of animal origin in the product.
100% guaranteed with our strict quality controls.
Our DMAE has a longer shelf life than equivalent food supplements.
This is because we have only used an anti-caking agent in its composition.
Because DMAE is very hygroscopic, which means that it attracts moisture very easily and tends to clump together, affecting its organoleptic properties.
The anti-caking agent used reduces the tendency of the particles to stick to each other, keeping the powder in optimum condition for longer.
Goes great with:
- People seeking to add DMAE to their diet.
- Athletes and active people.
- Students or people who work long hours.
- Kapoor, V. K., Dureja, J., & Chadha, R. (2009). Synthetic drugs with anti-ageing effects. Drug Discovery Today, 14(17–18), 899–904.
- Malanga, G., Aguiar, M. B., Martinez, H. D., & Puntarulo, S. (2012). New insights on dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) features as a free radical scavenger. Drug Metabolism Letters, 6(1), 54–59.
- Moreno-García, A., Kun, A., Calero, O., Medina, M., & Calero, M. (2018). An Overview of the Role of Lipofuscin in Age-Related Neurodegeneration. Frontiers in Neuroscience, 12, 464.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (2019). PubChem Database. HSDB : 1329, Source=HSDB.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 + 1/2 scoops of 0.5ml (690mg)|
|Daily dose: 1 + 1/2 scoops of 0.5ml (690mg)|
|Servings per container: 217|
|DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol) bitartrate||683.1mg|
DMAE (DIMETHYLAMINOETHANOL) POWDER 150g ingredients:DMAE bitartrate (Dimethylaminoethanol), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide).
Warnings de DMAE (DIMETHYLAMINOETHANOL) POWDER 150g:Consult your doctor before starting any nutritional or exercise program. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children.
How to take
Mix approximately 1 and a 1/2 scoop 0.5ml (690mg) in 100ml of water or juice, take 1 time a day.
A satisfied customer says:
Quality at the best price
Long-term effects, not immediate. Being a little acid in half juice goes great. Superior quality and unbeatable price.Show original language
A critical customer says:
The truth is that I have not noticed anything, neither with 2 scoops, nor with 4 scoops.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.