BETTER RECOVERY - PACK 3
PURPOSE OF THIS PACK
- Muscle recovery and energy support
- To support the maintenance and growth of muscle mass
This pack provides three supplements meant to improve the peri-workout, which is the moment before, during and after the workout. They will provide nutrient support in order to achieve an optimal recovery and a better physical performance at the same time.
- Those who train hard 4 or more times a week.
- Athletes who want to improve the recovery while preserving their weight and muscle mass.
Evowhey Protein is an excellent protein source made of whey protein Concentrate. It has a great aminogram including a good amount of branched amino acids and glutamine. Protein is an essential element if we want to preserve our muscle mass and, therefore, achieve the best recovery.
Leucine is the amino acid from the BCAA's trio with more properties when it comes to contributing to the regeneration of muscle tissue. On its own, Leucine is capable of activating the mTOR pathway, which is the mechanism by which our organism receives the order to begin processes of building and maintenance of new tissues. In order to face a training session, a high disposition of this amino acid in our blood flow is a very efficient way of reducing protein degradation.
Evocarbs is a triple energy source to which we can recur and which will help us during training. This formula is made of maltodextrin, dextrose, and fructose, along with mineral salts. This formula will achieve two tasks: the energy function and a correct mineral hydration. Both points are vital if we want to achieve the best launching of the recovery phase.
HOW TO TAKE?
Upon rising and before breakfast
- Mix 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 with 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
- 30 minutes before exercise, take 1 scoop (5g) of Leucine powder with water, juice or your favourite drink.
- Mix 2 scoops (40g) of Evocarbs 2.0 in 400ml of water. Drink in small sips.
- Mix 1 scoop (5g) of Leucine powder + 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 with 250-300ml of water.
If you don't train
- Take 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 once a day, between meals, with 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water.