- Pure L-leucine.
- Vegetable origin.
- Neutral flavour.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Excellent with vegan protein sources.
With purity analysis by an independent laboratory with DANAK certification.
Table of contents
L-Leucine powder by RawSeries is a vegan food supplement in powder form, based on L-leucine from plant fermentation.
L-leucine is a proteinogenic amino acid, one of the conformational units of protein. It belongs to the group of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), and to the group of essential amino acids (EAAs), hence its indispensable condition for dietary intake.
L-Leucine by RawSeries is an amino acid from plant sources, derived from fermentation processes. It is a supplement 100% suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
L-Leucine is an amino acid normally used in gram dosages, so many people find the RAW format more convenient.
Not you? L-Leucine 500mg is also available in vegetarian capsules.
Vegan dieters use L-Leucine in combination with foods low in Leucine to increase the Leucine content in food, and the powder form is more versatile.
Due to its total atomisation with a small particle size, it is easier to distribute homogeneously in a solution. It does not form lumps and does not settle after immediate mixing.
Pure L-Leucine concentrations have been determined in an independent food testing laboratory accredited by the Danish Accreditation Fund (DANAK).
A sign of transparency from HSN. Because we want you to be sure of the quality of our products.
Amino acids have traditionally been obtained from animal sources (such as feathers, beaks, and hair); in fact, the most widespread source of leucine is human hair.
In HSN we avoid these sources of amino acids as they are not vegan choices, and we believe that the highest quality food supplements should be accessible to everyone.
Vegetable fermentation techniques emerged a decade ago on the Asian continent, from cutting-edge biotech innovation companies. They developed a pure, safe and efficient extraction process.
In HSN we use this same technique, ensuring that the amino acid is of vegetable origin and therefore suitable for vegans.
The recommended method of use is to use one scoop (5g) before training and one after training.
Goes great with:
- Boron, W., Boulpaep, E. (Eds.) (2017). Medical physiology: a cellular and molecular approach. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders/Elsevier.
- Gil, A. (2010). Tratado de Nutrición. Nutrición Humana en el Estado de Salud. (Coord. Martínez, E & Maldonado, J.). Madrid: Editorial Médica Panamericana
- Morozov, L. (1979). Mirror symmetry breaking in biochemical evolution. Origins of Life, 9(3), 187–217.
- Phillips, S. M. (2016). The impact of protein quality on the promotion of resistance exercise-induced changes in muscle mass. Nutrition & Metabolism, 13, 64.
- Wolfson, R. L., Chantranupong, L., Saxton, R. A., Shen, K., Scaria, S. M., Cantor, J. R., & Sabatini, D. M. (2016). Sestrin2 is a leucine sensor for the mTORC1 pathway. Science (New York, N.Y.), 351(6268), 43–48.
- Yoon, M.-S. (2017). mTOR as a Key Regulator in Maintaining Skeletal Muscle Mass. Frontiers in Physiology, 8, 788.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 10ml (5g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops of 10ml (10g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
L-LEUCINE POWDER 150g ingredients:L-leucine (produced through a vegetable fermentation process).
Warnings de L-LEUCINE POWDER 150g:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 1 scoop of 10ml with water, juice or your favourite pre-workout drink, twice daily. On training days. On training days, take 1 serving before training and 1 serving after training to optimise results.
Videos Related To L-LEUCINE POWDER
In this section you can see and download the research carried out by independent certified laboratories, providing the most precise and detailed information of each one.
No reviews found with filters applied.