PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE MONODOSES 2.0 - SAMPLING PACK
INSTANT OAT FLOUR MONODOSES 2.0 - SAMPLING PACK
EVOBOX EVOWHEY PROTEIN 2.0 MONODOSE - SAMPLING PACK
PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0 - SAMPLING PACK
VEGETABLE PROTEINS - SAMPLING PACK
FLAVOUR SYSTEMS FOR VEGETABLE PROTEINS - SAMPLING PACK
SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0 - SAMPLING PACK
HIGH PROTEIN PORRIDGE VEGAN - SAMPLING PACK
RICE CREAM - SAMPLING PACK
PURPOSE OF THE PACK
- Sample a variety of pea protein flavours in single-dose sachets.
- Easily take your pea protein with you wherever you go.
- A way for vegans and vegetarians a way to try out all our pea protein flavours.
This pack contains a variety of vegan-friendly single-dose pea protein sachets. Ever wanted to try out some of our flavours before but didn’t dare to buy a whole bag? Well, this is the pack you've been waiting for. Combine 16 single-dose sachets with your favourite flavours at an incredible price.
Protein intake helps maintain and increase muscle mass. Powdered protein preparations are a simple and convenient way to meet your body's protein needs.
This is the perfect way to sample all our flavours. Try out the different Pea Protein Isolate 2.0 options and tell us which one or more you find irresistible!
We are nutrition!
- Vegan athletes of any level who consume protein shakes and want to try out some different flavours.
- Any active person looking for a simple way to add plant-based protein to their diet.
This is a food preparation powder made from pea protein isolate. Perfect for vegans, those with lactose intolerance, and individuals with sensitivities to other allergens present in other types of protein.
Each sachet provides more than 20g of plant protein and a variety of essential amino acids. Isolated Pea Protein 2.0 has a very similar amino acid profile to whey and meat protein sources.
It's also incredibly versatile, as in addition to using it in shakes, you can use it in countless recipes.
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
For the average person, the recommended daily protein intake is 0.8g per kilo of body weight per day. For athletes and active people, however, this recommended intake increases. Speak to a nutritionist to determine your nutritional requirements and adapt appropriately.
- Pea Protein Isolate 2.0: You can take as much as you need to meet your nutritional requirements. To prepare a shake, simply mix 1 sachet with approximately 200 to 250ml of water, dairy milk or plant milk.
- As we said, this preparation also works great in recipes.
WHEN SHOULD YOU TAKE IT?
- You can take it at any time of the day, but it's particularly encouraged when waking up, before and/or after training, and/or between meals.
It is a very convenient way to take your protein anywhere, the truth is that I really like it, I already took the protein in 1 kg size, but this way it is very comfortable and I can choose and change the flavors. A GOOD CHOICEShow original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
No reviews found with filters applied.