PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0
- New formula
- Pea protein
- It provides more than 22g of protein per serving
- With amino acids
- In-house production
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Table of contents
Pea Protein Isolate 2.0 by EssentialSeries is a powdered food made of pea protein isolate.
Pea protein isolate comes from vegetables, which is why it is ideal for those who follow a vegan diet or for those who simply prefer vegetable protein than animal protein.
- Pea Protein: peas belong to the leguminous family, specifically, they are obtained from the Pisum sativum plant, which is the variety of green and yellow peas that are used as raw ingredients to manufacture protein powder.
- 100% Vegetable: the EssentialSeries vegetable protein does not contain any product or byproducts of animal origin.
- Powder format: its powder format facilitates its dosing and dissolution.
- Manufactured in the E.U.: this nutritional supplement has been manufactured in a laboratory and facility within the E.U., which means that it follows the highest food safety and quality norms.
A serving of Pea Protein Isolate 2.0 provides:
- more than 22g of pea protein
- 4562mg of BCAA's
We suggest taking it before or after the workout, mix 1 scoop (30g) in 150-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
You can also add it to recipes such as:
- Pizza dough
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||2.9g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.25)|
PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0 2Kg CHOCOLATE ingredients:Pea protein isolate, defatted cocoa powder (10-12% cocoa butter, from seeds of Theobroma cocoa L.) acidity regulator [E501 (potassium carbonate)], flavour, sweeteners [E955 (sucralose), E960 (steviol glycosides)], thickener [E415 (xanthan gum)], natural flavour.
How to take PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0 2Kg CHOCOLATE:Mix 1 scoop (30g) with 150-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
Warnings de PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0 2Kg CHOCOLATE:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Videos Related To PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0
In this section you can see and download the research carried out by independent certified laboratories, providing the most precise and detailed information of each one.
Quality at a good price
I was really surprised by the quality of the protein for this price. It mixes easy and smooth and I love the taste.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I purchased this product with a discount and I have to say that the quality/price is excellent. It is an incredible protein with a delicious chocolate flavour. The packaging can be a little messy, but I will definitely buy it again!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Excellent vegetable protein
This is a great protein for vegetarians and vegans. I combine it with some rice protein in my post-workout shake to get a complete aminogram. The chocolate flavour is quite good but I also like to buy the neutral one when I feel like cooking some recipes.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
For me as a vegan and a sports enthusiast, this is essential. The flavour is good. It forms a thickish shake so I recommend plenty of fluid but I feel it works well and fast. The price is very good and compares favourably with other vegan proteins from other suppliers. RecommendedHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics