SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0
- Flavoured soy protein isolate.
- Up to 90% protein.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Complete amino-gram and high biological value.
Table of contents
With analysis of protein content and amino acid profile by an independent ENAC/DANAK certified laboratory.
Soy Protein Isolate 2.0 by EssentialSeries is a flavoured powdered food preparation based on soy protein.
Soy protein isolate is a high biological value vegetable protein with a complete aminogram (Hoffman and Falvo, 2004).
Because protein contributes to the maintenance and gain of muscle mass.
Because at HSN we take care of every last detail in the manufacture of our products, because they are intended to complement your nutrition and that is why we always use the best possible process.
Our soy protein has been treated by means of an isolation process that concentrates the nutrients we are interested in to the maximum, achieving a purer protein.
Our soy protein has 0.0g of sugars with maximum flavour!
A low percentage of fat and high protein content, up to 90%. A benchmark protein on the food supplement market for the nutrition of sportsmen and women seeking to gain muscle mass.
Ready for your best version? HSN accompanies you in your nutrition!
Mix one scoop with 250ml of water or milk to make one serving. Take as many servings per day as you need to meet your nutritional protein requirements.
You can combine this product with other products from the different HSN ranges.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. (2013). Dietary Protein Quality Evaluation in Human Nutrition: Report of an FAO Expert Consultation, 31 March-2 April, 2011, Auckland, New Zealand. Auckland, New Zealand: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Gorissen, S. H., Horstman, A. M., Franssen, R., Crombag, J. J., Langer, H., Bierau, J., … van Loon, L. J. (2016). Ingestion of Wheat Protein Increases In Vivo Muscle Protein Synthesis Rates in Healthy Older Men in a Randomized Trial. The Journal of Nutrition, 146(9), 1651–1659.
- Haun, C. T., Mobley, C. B., Vann, C. G., Romero, M. A., Roberson, P. A., Mumford, P. W., … Roberts, M. D. (2018). Soy protein supplementation is not androgenic or estrogenic in college-aged men when combined with resistance exercise training. Scientific Reports, 8(1), 11151.
- Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein - Which is best? Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 3(3), 118–130.Krížová, L., Dadáková, K., Kašparovská, J., & Kašparovský, T. (2019). Isoflavones. Molecules, 24(6).
- Tang, J. E., Moore, D. R., Kujbida, G. W., Tarnopolsky, M. A., & Phillips, S. M. (2009). Ingestion of whey hydrolysate, casein, or soy protein isolate: Effects on mixed muscle protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in young men. Journal of Applied Physiology, 107(3), 987–992.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 50ml (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0.7g|
|of which sugars||0.7g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.25)|
SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0 2Kg APPLE ingredients:Soy protein isolate, sodium chloride, flavouring, natural flavouring, thickener (xanthan gum), sweeteners (sucralose, steviol glycosides).
Warnings de SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0 2Kg APPLE:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
How to take
Mix 1 scoop of 50ml in 250-350ml of water, milk or vegetable drink.
Videos Related To SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0
Syed Ali Qasim 16/03/2020
How much percent protein comes from soyabean?
Javier Colomer 16/03/2020
Hello, the product is 100% from soy protein.
In this section you can see and download the research carried out by independent certified laboratories, providing the most precise and detailed information of each one.
A satisfied customer says:
I bought the chocolate flavor and I really liked it. The flavor is very good and it is very satiating. I use it a lot at breakfast, for desserts and on its own. I've been using it for a month and it has helped me meet my daily protein requirement. It's good, I will buy it again.Show original language
A critical customer says:
I will not repeat
First time I've tried a vegetable protein, I've always had whey protein. It foams a lot, but it's not palatable, so all that stuff gets washed away. The taste is achieved but the texture is slightly gritty or earthy. In my case it doesn't make my digestion any worse or better either, but I did notice that I lost a little weight (let's just say I don't have the bloated feeling). I will go back to whey isolates.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.