SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0
- Flavoured soy protein isolate.
- Up to 90% protein.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Complete amino-gram and high biological value.
Table of contents
With analysis of protein content and amino acid profile by an independent ENAC/DANAK certified laboratory.
Soy Portein Isolate 2.0 by EssentialSeries is a flavoured powdered food preparation based on soy protein.
Soy protein isolate is a high biological value vegetable protein with a complete aminogram (Hoffman and Falvo, 2004).
Because protein contributes to the maintenance and gain of muscle mass.
Because at HSN we take care of every last detail in the manufacture of our products, because they are intended to complement your nutrition and that is why we always use the best possible process.
Our soy protein has been treated by means of an isolation process that concentrates the nutrients we are interested in to the maximum, achieving a purer protein.
Our soy protein has 0.0g of sugars with maximum flavour!
A low percentage of fat and high protein content, up to 90%. A benchmark protein on the food supplement market for the nutrition of sportsmen and women seeking to gain muscle mass.
Ready for your best version? HSN accompanies you in your nutrition!
Mix one scoop with 250ml of water or milk to make one serving. Take as many servings per day as you need to meet your nutritional protein requirements.
You can combine this product with other products from the different HSN ranges.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. (2013). Dietary Protein Quality Evaluation in Human Nutrition: Report of an FAO Expert Consultation, 31 March-2 April, 2011, Auckland, New Zealand. Auckland, New Zealand: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Gorissen, S. H., Horstman, A. M., Franssen, R., Crombag, J. J., Langer, H., Bierau, J., … van Loon, L. J. (2016). Ingestion of Wheat Protein Increases In Vivo Muscle Protein Synthesis Rates in Healthy Older Men in a Randomized Trial. The Journal of Nutrition, 146(9), 1651–1659.
- Haun, C. T., Mobley, C. B., Vann, C. G., Romero, M. A., Roberson, P. A., Mumford, P. W., … Roberts, M. D. (2018). Soy protein supplementation is not androgenic or estrogenic in college-aged men when combined with resistance exercise training. Scientific Reports, 8(1), 11151.
- Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein - Which is best? Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 3(3), 118–130.Krížová, L., Dadáková, K., Kašparovská, J., & Kašparovský, T. (2019). Isoflavones. Molecules, 24(6).
- Tang, J. E., Moore, D. R., Kujbida, G. W., Tarnopolsky, M. A., & Phillips, S. M. (2009). Ingestion of whey hydrolysate, casein, or soy protein isolate: Effects on mixed muscle protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in young men. Journal of Applied Physiology, 107(3), 987–992.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||1.2g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.25)|
SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0 2Kg CHOCOLATE ingredients:soy protein isolate, defatted cocoa powder (from cocoa butter, from Theobroma cacao L. seeds), acidity regulator (potassium carbonate), thickener (xanthan gum), sodium chloride, flavouring, natural flavouring, sweeteners (sucralose, steviol glycosides).
How to take SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0 2Kg CHOCOLATE:Mix 1 scoop (30g) in 250ml of skimmed milk or water.
Warnings de SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0 2Kg CHOCOLATE:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Videos Related To SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0
Syed Ali Qasim 16/03/2020
How much percent protein comes from soyabean?
Javier Colomer 16/03/2020
Hello, the product is 100% from soy protein.
Good quality soy protein
I ordered chocolate, cause all the other flavours were sold out. It tastes good (more like chocolate hazelnut), not too sweet, dissolves perfectly in a shaker (no need for a blender). The only negative thing about it is that the bag cannot really be resealed properly. I'll definitely order the other flavours when they restock them.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Good value and taste
Soy protein isolate 2.0 , 24/01/2021
Good value and taste (chocolate only), and well pricedHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I love the chocolate flavor, is a bit sweeter than usual but blends really well and mixed with yogurt or plan based milk makes a great snack.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Good source of proteins of vegetable origin, the strawberry flavour is quite nice and the blend does not make any lumps.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Good product overall
The product dissolves properly, it has a nice texture as well. I like to combine the neutral flavour with some fruit juice but I do not like the packaging, sometimes it is hard to close it properly.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics