This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
GOLDEN PROTEIN VEGAN
- Golden milk-flavoured protein.
- With whey protein concentrate (WPC).
- With turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and black pepper.
- High protein content.
- Low sugar content.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Table of contents
Golden Protein Vegan by EssentialSeries is a vegan dietary supplement powder based on pea protein isolate, flavoured with golden milk and sweetened with stevia and erythritol.
Golden milk, also known as tumeric milk or Haldi ka Doodh, is a traditional Indian drink, which is made by using spices from different regions of the country in dairy or plant milks. A drink that's right on trend.
Golden Protein Vegan brings you the authentic flavour of the traditional Indian drink, in a FIT version.
Do you dare try the most daring pea protein formula?
An irresistible sweet and spicy taste thanks to the combination of sweeteners such as erythritol and spicy spices such as ginger.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) contributes to good nerve balance.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) helps maintain the effectiveness of natural defences.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) has important antioxidant properties.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) helps support normal liver function.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) helps promote digestion.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) contributes to physical well-being.
- Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) helps maintain normal gastric gas and gastric comfort.
- Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) helps maintain normal blood lipid levels.
- Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) helps to strengthen the body.
- Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)has tonic and stimulating properties that contribute to resistance against mental and physical fatigue.
Golden Protein Vegan by HSN is made using as a base one of the reference vegetable proteins in the food market:
- Its aminogram with all essential amino acids.
- The total absence of sugars in the protein.
- Its high protein content.
Golden Protein Vegan is developed with pea protein for its unrivalled performance in texture and taste.
At HSN we only work with quality ingredients. Don't settle: Choose HSN!
Who doesn't know turmeric, right? The spice that forms the basis of curry, a mixture that is increasingly used in western cuisine.
Another indispensable spice in the original golden milk recipe.
It is related to turmeric, as the nutritional applicability of both roots comes from India and dates back centuries.
Cinnamon from the Ceylon variety (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) gives a spicy sweet taste to the product.
After the success of our Golden Protein, we ventured into the launch of the vegan-friendly version of the protein, as always using quality ingredients.
Golden Protein Vegan combines:
- Turmeric extract, and
- Black pepper extract.
A mixture that has been subjected to scientific research (Shoba et al., 1998).
The original Haldi ka Doodh recipe is highly recommended for its wide composition of spices, but it's not a fitness drink.
Golden Protein Vegan recovers the authentic recipe of golden milk with a more current touch, its high protein base.
We use pea protein as a source of protein in the product for its high nutritional quality and great taste and texture.
Enjoy the classic golden milk flavour in a high protein and sugar-free version!
How do we know the nutritional quality of a herbal extract?
One of the aspects to consider when choosing which raw material to use for the development of a product containing herbal extracts is the standardisation of its chemical constituents of interest.
The plant extracts that we've used in the development of Golden Protein Vegan are standardized, which means that the presence of the characteristic compounds of the plant in the product is assured.
Its composition is:
- Turmeric: 1.5% curcumin.
- Ginger: 5% in gingerol.
- Black pepper (Bioperine®): 100% in piperine.
Golden Protein Vegan is a sugar-free product, its sweet taste results from the use of sweeteners.
In this formula, we've developed a specific combination of two of the most sought after sweeteners in proteins and other supplements and healthy eating products:
- Erythritol, and
Golden Protein Vegan has been formulated only with the use of these two sweeteners.
Although vegetable proteins have been said to be'lower quality' than animal proteins for their low amount of essential amino acids, this isn't the case in the concentrated sources of the protein.
The pea protein raw material used in Golden Protein Vegan contains the 9 essential amino acids in sufficient quantities and in balanced proportions with other non-essential amino acids.
Golden Protein Vegan is also rich in branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) known for their nutritional relevance.
You can use it with:
- Keto Octane (100% C8 - MCT Oil).
- Activated charcoal complex.
- Reishi extract.
- Green coffee extract.
- Fine desiccated coconut.
References to scientific studies
- Shoba, G., Joy, D., Joseph, T., Majeed, M., Rajendran, R., & Srinivas, P. S. (1998). Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta medica, 64(4), 353–356.
|daily doseper 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops of 50ml (40g)|
|daily dose: 4 scoops of 50ml (80g)|
|Servings per container: 50|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|Medium chain triglycerides MCT (from coconut oil)|
|Turmeric root (1.5% curcumin) (Curcuma longa)|
|Cinnamon (from Cinnamomum zeylanicum)|
|Ginger root extract (10:1) (5% gingerol) (Zingiber officinale)|
|Black pepper fruit extract (50:1) (100% piperine) (Bioperine®)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.25)|
Ingredients GOLDEN PROTEIN VEGAN 2KgPea protein isolate, microencapsulated medium chain triglycerides [medium chain triglycerides (from coconut oil), glazing agent (gum arabic)], sweeteners (erythritol, steviol glycosides), turmeric (from Curcuma longa, 1.5% curcumin), cinnamon (from Cinnamomum zeylanicum), natural flavouring, thickener (xanthan gum), sodium chloride, ginger extract (10:1, from Zingiber officinale root, 5% gingerol), black pepper extract (50:1, from Piper nigrum fruit, 100% piperine).
Warnings GOLDEN PROTEIN VEGAN 2KgOnce opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. The scoop/product quantity equivalences (grams or milligrams) are indicative, as the density of powdered products may vary between flavours and batches. We recommend the use of a kitchen scale in cases where precise dosing is required.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|