MERINGUE FITNESS - PACK
PURPOSE OF THIS PACK
- Make meringues that are rich in protein and low in sugars, compatible with a 'fitness diet'.
With this pack you will basically have everything you need to make delicious fitness meringues, which are a healthy snack for those moments when you want something sweet.
Meringues are a popular dessert that is made of whipped egg whites and sugar, preferably icing sugar. Optionally, you can add flavorings like vanilla extract or bits of walnuts, hazelnuts, or almonds. We suggest a lighter version by replacing the sugar with a sweetener like sucralose.
- Anyone who wants a delicious snack that is low in sugars and rich in protein.
- Ideal food for a weight loss diet or cutting phase.
This product has been obtained by separating the egg white and dehydrating it.
Egg white powder protein has an excellent digestibility and the organism makes the most of it. That is why it scores 100 in the biological value chart.
Thanks to its essential amino acid content and its low fat and carbohydrate levels, this protein is perfect for weight control diets.
It is also a product that fits in the diet of athletes whose physical wear is higher than that of the general public and who need an extra protein supply, both to recover the energy and to stimulate the growth of muscle mass.
Sucralose 100g - HSNfoods
Sucralose is a non-nutritive artificial sweetener that is obtained from sugar through a patented process.
The result is a sweetener that is 600 times sweeter than sugar but it has no calories and it does alter the blood glucose levels.
The body cannot metabolize sucralose to obtain energy. Even if it comes from sugar, our body does not recognize it as sugar or carbohydrate.
When we take sucralose, most of it is not absorbed and it simply goes through the digestive system. The small amount of sucralose that is absorbed is naturally excreted through the urine.
It is very important to add a very little amount.
A chocolate and hazelnut spread that is very low in sugars and high in protein.
It is the perfect match for these meringues.
The NutChoco cocoa spread is a more nutritionally balanced alternative than traditional chocolate spreads.
HOW TO TAKE?
- 30g of Egg Whites
- 120ml of water
- Chocolate spread
- Put the water and the egg white in a blender bowl.
- Blend it vigorously with the help of an electric blender, or by hand if you dare.
- Once the whites are whipped, we can add some sucralose.
- Place the mixture in a pastry bag, or in a bag, cutting off the tip.
- Add anti-stick or vegetable paper to the oven tray.
- Make small pyramids with the mixture on the baking tray.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes at 275ºC, with the grill function.
- Add the chocolate spread and, if you want, a few hazelnut bits.