TINDALLIZED BIOTICS 50 BILLION U - FULL SPECTRUM
INMU BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC
GI BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC
RESPI BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC
WOMEN'S BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC
INMU BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 25B UFC
GI BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 25B UFC
RESPI BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 25B UFC
WOMEN'S BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 25B UFC
- Tindallized ferments. Special psychobiotics.
- Full spectrum.
- Species of Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Streptococcus.
- Featuring inulin and fructooligosaccharide.
- Featuring vitamins A and D.
- Suitable for vegan diets.
- Free from gentically modified organisms.
Table of contents
Tindallized Biotics 50 Billion U - Full Spectrum by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement based on tindalised ferments featuring inulin, FOS and vitamins.
Tindallized Biotics Full Spectrum because they contain diverse species of the 3 main kinds of bacteria: Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Streptococcus, which are used in nutrition. It is considered a psychobiotics.
They are suitable for vegan diets.
The regulatory body doesn't allow us to mention the health benefits for Biotics. We recommend you consult scientific literature in order to find out more.
- Vitamin A contributes to keeping the bodies mucuous in normal conditions.
- Vitamin A helps promote the normal working of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal working of our muscles.
- Vitamin D promotes the normal working of our immune system.
Numerous recent research studies show a clear direct interaction between the functions of the digestive system (specifically, the gastrointestinal tract) and the nervous system, a phenomenon known as the intestine-brain axis (Del Toro-Barbosa et al., 2020).
Maintaining a diverse and healthy gut microbiota can be an important factor in maintaining good cognitive, psychological and emotional health.
Probiotics, such as Biotics Tindailzados 50B U, are defined by the AESAN as:
'Live micro-organisms, such as Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, etc.'
Tindallized Biotics is a complete spectrum product that contains 9 strains (species) of bacteria from the the 3 main known types:
- Lactobacillus plantarum.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus.
- Lactobacillus casei.
- Lactobacillus reuteri.
- Bifidobacterium lactis.
- Bifidobacterium breve.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum.
- Streptococcus thermophilus.
The combination of ferments and fibres is widely recognised in the world of dietary supplements.
The use of FOS and inulin as part of the Biotics Full Spectrum formula provides a unique boost to the ferments it contains.
Tindalised Biotics 50 Billion U - Complete spectrum features the guaranteed activity of 50 billion (50x109 / 50B) ferment units.
These units of activity are retained for the products entire useful life, with this minimum activity guaranteed right up to expiry, provided that the product has been stored as indicated on the packaging. The product does not require refrigeration.
There are different ways of offering biotic strains.
One of them, which is in fact the most recent method, involves tindallized bacteria, a type of treatment that can be applied to ferments that consists of deactivating living bacteria through a process developed by Doctor John Tyndall that is similar to sterilisation, based on heating and cooling cycles applied to bacteria to develop heat treated (tindalised) ferments.
Tindalised ferments have certainly arrived to stay in the world of nutrition, and innovate in the world of safe solutions for high-quality dietary supplements on the market.
Tindallized Biotics 50 Billion U - Full spectrum contains a high content of vitamin D and also includes a source of vitamin A.
Tindallized Biotics 50 Billion U - Full Spectrum is a product made from non-lactic bacteria, and is suitable for vegan diets.
Ferments are microorganisms are part of a high-risk group that can sometimes include GMOs.
Our Tindallized Biotics 50 Billion U - Full Spectrum don't contain gentically modified organisms in their composition.
You can use it with:
References to find out more about this product
- Piqué, N., Berlanga, M., & Miñana-Galbis, D. (2019). Health benefits of heat-killed (Tyndallized) probiotics: An overview. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 20(10).
- Carlson, J. L., Erickson, J. M., Lloyd, B. B., & Slavin, J. L. (2018). Health Effects and Sources of Prebiotic Dietary Fiber. Current Developments in Nutrition, 2(3), 1–8.
- Nataraj, B. H., Ali, S. A., Behare, P. V., & Yadav, H. (2020). Postbiotics-parabiotics: The new horizons in microbial biotherapy and functional foods. Microbial Cell Factories, 19(1), 168.
- Jäger, R., Mohr, A. E., Carpenter, K. C., Kerksick, C. M., Purpura, M., Moussa, A., … Antonio, J. (2019). International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: Probiotics. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 16(1), 62.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Mixture of tinned ferments (9 strains)|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|