BETAINE HCL 650mg COMPLEX
- Betaine HCl.
- TMG + Enzyme + Chloride.
- Aids digestion.1
- Suitable for vegan diets.
Table of contents
Betaine HCl 650mg Complex by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement based on betaine hydrochloride, protease and chloride.
Betaine is a derivative of the amino acid glycine. It is the conjugate base of N,N,N-Trimethylglycine (TMG).
This product is suitable for vegan diets.
- Chloride aids normal digestion by producing hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
- Betaine contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.2
Our 'Complex' product contains a mixture of:
- Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl)
- A source of chloride.
Learn about the features of each raw material we use!
Our product provide a daily dose of 1311,2 mg of Betaine HCl; in just 1 intake.
The 'base' betaine content is approximately 76% of the betaine hydrochloride form, and this amount is broken down on the product labelling to give you a precise indication of the substance of interest's content.
Other companies on the market sell the Betaine HCl form as if it’s the base betaine amount, which it’s not, meaning they’re providing misleading information to consumers who believe they're using almost 25% more pure betaine than they actually are.
At HSN, we work with maximum transparency.
Protease is an enzyme.
The activity per gram of our raw material is 450000 HUT/g (Hemoglobin Unit Tyrosine per gram).
The recommended daily amount of our product provides 113,4mg of protease, which is equivalent to a net activity of 54000HUT per serving.
Betaine HCl 650mg is a source of chloride, providing 120mg.
The form used is potassium chloride, a mineral salt authorised for the previously declared digestive effects of chloride. The sodium chloride form does not have this property attributed to it.
At HSN, we pay attention to every last detail to ensure the development of our in-house formulas is of the highest quality, with all the guarantees.
Betaine HCl 650mg Complex is a product suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Take 2 vegetable capsules, 1 time a day before a main meal.
References to readings on its ingredients:
- Pandol, S. J. (2011). The Exocrine Pancreas. Colloquium Series on Integrated Systems Physiology: From Molecule to Function, 3(1), 1–64.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2010). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to chloride as Na-, K-, Ca-, or Mg-salt and contribution to normal digestion by production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach (ID 326) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 8(10), 1764.
- Arumugam, M. K., Paal, M. C., Donohue, T. M., Ganesan, M., Osna, N. A., & Kharbanda, K. K. (2021). Beneficial effects of betaine: A comprehensive review. Biology, 10(6).
1 Chloride aids normal digestion by producing hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
2 The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 1.5 g of betaine. A daily intake of more than 4 g can significantly increase blood cholesterol levels.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Protease (450000 HUT/g)||54000U/113.4mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
BETAINE HCL 650mg COMPLEX - 120 veg caps ingredients:Betaine hydrochloride, potassium chloride, vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], protease (450000 HUT/g, food grade enzyme from Aspergillus oryzae), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids).
Warnings de BETAINE HCL 650mg COMPLEX - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 2 vegetable capsules, 1 times a day before a main meal.
No reviews found with filters applied.