- 100% Bee pollen.
- Source of protein.
- Gluten free.
- High fibre content.
- Suitable for vegetarian diets.
Table of contents
Bee Pollen by EssentialSeries is a granulated powdered food made from flower pollen collected and stored by bees.
Bees collect pollen from plants for the production of substances such as honey or propolis. Pollen is also used to feed larvae and worker bees.
Bee pollen is a food suitable for vegetarians.
Each 100g of the food provides 17g of protein.
- Protein helps to increase muscle mass.
- Proteins contribute to the maintenance of muscle mass.
- Proteins contribute to the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
Every 100g of the food provides 7g of dietary fibre.
Bee pollen is a food with a great richness and nutritional diversity, which is collected by the bees themselves and has a vegetable (floral) origin.
While native flower pollen is not well digested by the human gut, bee pollen is.
Bees, when collecting pollen from flowers, use their own substances (enzymes).
Bee pollen for food!
Discover HSN's bee pollen. Made with maximum quality guarantees.
Bee pollen is a food with a high risk of being contaminated with pesticides, heavy metals and other toxic metals, as well as mycotoxins, which have been the main concern of the European Food Safety Authority for agriculture and livestock in recent years, because of the risks they pose to human health and how easily they arise and spread in crops.
Bee pollen by EssentialSeries is free of all toxins, including mycotoxins; use of pesticides and contamination by heavy metals and other pollutants.
Quality at HSN.
Our bee pollen is suitable for vegetarian diets.
We develop the product in our own factory under strict control and allergen cleaning measures with cleanroom manufacturing.
We guarantee the isolated manufacture of bee pollen, free from contact with other allergenic or animal ingredients.
Bee Pollen is vegetarian and free of the allergens set out in regulation 1169/2011 (EU).
Bee pollen, without being as sweet a food as honey or other byproducts of the natural life cycle of bees, has a mild, sweet and rich flavour.
This is so because the composition of pollen is excellent, and thanks to the hydrolysis that bees apply to floral pollen, the appearance of natural sugars greatly improves their taste.
Bee pollen is a food that can often be contaminated with genetically modified organisms.
However, our product is guaranteed to be 100% GMO-free thanks to the selection of the highest quality raw materials with maximum production control.
You can use it with:
- Thakur, M., & Nanda, V. (2020). Composition and functionality of bee pollen: A review. Trends in Food Science and Technology, 98, 82–106.
- Komosinska-Vassev, K., Olczyk, P., Kazmierczak, J., Mencner, L., & Olczyk, K. (2015). Bee pollen: Chemical composition and therapeutic application. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2015, 297425.
- Kostic, A., Milincic, D. D., Barac, M. B., Shariati, M. A., Tešic, Ž. L., & Pešic, M. B. (2020). The application of pollen as a functional food and feed ingredient—the present and perspectives. Biomolecules, 10(1).
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 15ml (10g)|
|Servings per container: 15|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.25)|