Today we have the efficient volume training routine for April (you can finish the full-body workout from last month in the first week of this month).
We start with the strength cycle (this first week of April you can finish the previous training and start the whole three days of strength work next week). This routine is FOR THOSE WITH EXPERIENCE.
These are the guidelines to take into account:
- Warm-up: this is very important, so in addition to doing the 10 minutes of elliptical cycling at a moderate pace, it is good to do a couple of sets with light weight and 15 to 20 repetitions of the exercises to be done, with a VERY slow rhythm.
- Rest: it’s indicated in the table but it can be increased even more if you’ve not perfectly recovered.
- 5×5 sets: used all in the same weight, for which you must know your 5RM of each of the exercises to perform, and subtract 7.5% (example if you move 100kg, it will be 92.5kg), which will be your 5x5RM; This is your 3x3RM Personal Best (PB 3x3RM)
- 3×3 sets: used all in the same weight, for which you must know your 3RM of each of the exercises and subtract 5% (example: if you move 150kg, it will be 142.5kg), which will be your 3x3RM; This is your Personal Best of 5x5RM (PB 5x5RM).
- 3 Set (80-90-100%): indicates that the first set is done at 80% of your weight in 3x3RM, the next at 90% and the last with the weight of the 3x3RM.
- 5 Set (60-70-80-90-100%): indicates that the first set is done at 60% of your weight in 5x5RM, the following one at 70%, and so on until the last set is done with the weight of the 5x5RM.
Load phase: ideally, you should increase your weight every week, i.e. the first week with 80% of your 5x5RM or 3x3RM, the second with 90%, the third with up to 100% (these are your PB) and the fourth with 105%.
- Cardio: if you can go without cardio better, but if you do it that its on non-training days and is moderate (60-65%).
- Diet: we continue with a low-calorie diet for the full 4 weeks.
Any questions, you know you can leave them in the comments.
GO FOR IT!!!
- Volume Training. Month 1
- Volume Training. Month 2
- Volume Training. Month 3
- Volume Training. Month 4
- Volume Training. Month 5
- Volume Training. Month 6
- Volume Training. Month 8
- Volume Diet
- Definition Diet