Protein crepes are incredibly easy to cook and, without any doubt, one of the most entertaining ways of adding protein to your diet. Crepes are suitable for a fitness diet!
Crepes for breakfast
A breakfast charged with nutrients is always a good way to start the day. There are some people who prefer to follow other nutritional schemes, like the intermittent fasting, but if that is not your case, this is an excellent recipe.
Protein crepes are an excellent culinary resource that all those who are passionate about fitness should know
Cook the Best Crepes
These three tips will help you to succeed with your protein crepes!
- You will need a nice non-stick pan. If you have a special pan to cook crepes that would be perfect. If you do not have one, do not worry, as long as you have a good pan it will be fine.
- Make sure that the pan is hot before pouring the mix. Once you start cooking, lower the heat to medium-high temperature.
- Pour some olive or coconut oil drops on the pan, or use a low-calories anti-adherent spray before cooking the crepes. If the pan is not properly greased, the crepes may stick or burn.
Crepes are not hard to make, but you have to take a few details into account. Do you want to cook some appetizing crepes?
Protein Crepe Recipe
Recipe Tips: Protein Crepe: Recipe with Whey Protein
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Crepe
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 6 liquid egg whites
- 50g of cottage cheese
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports
- 60g Neutral Oat Flour 2.0 by HSNfoods
- 1 spoonful of coconut oil (for cooking)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1g|
|of which sugars:||0.8g|
How to make: Protein Crepe: Recipe with Whey Protein
- Mix all the ingredients with a blender. If you wish, you can add spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, or grated orange or lemon to the mass.
- Once you get a homogeneous mass without any lumps, heat a pan greased with coconut oil (you can use olive oil if you want).
- Once the pan is hot, pour 1/4 of a cup of the mixture. As soon as you start cooking, lower the heat to medium-high until it is cooked without burning it.
- Cover the surface of the pan with a thin layer of the blend. Distribute the blend by moving the pan or by spreading it with a spoon or spatula.
- Turn each crepe as soon as you see bubbles on its surface.
- When the crepe is cooked, put the pan away from the heat and serve the crepe. You may need to use more oil to grease the pan for each crepe.
Stuff the Crepes
Once all the crepes are ready, now it is time to stuff them! This step is up to you and your imagination. You can stuff them with peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, royal jelly, bananas, jam, black chocolate and berries, nuts, fresh fruit or melted black chocolate. You can even use a neutral protein and add chicken, guacamole, tomato, etc.