Cook some Rice and Sesame Crepes for a sweet afternoon snack. Also, you can soak them in this low-calorie caramel syrup.
Recipe Tips: Rice and Sesame Crepes
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 14 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Crepe
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: European
- 2 eggs
- 3 scoops of Hydrolysed Rice Flour from FoodSeries
- 150ml of plant or dairy milk
- Sesame seeds
- Pinch of sale
- Tablespoon of Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- FoodSeries Syrups to taste
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,7g|
|of which sugars:||2,5g|
How to make: Rice and Sesame Crepes
- Mix and whisk all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil (remove the excess with a napkin).
- Using a ladle, set the pancakes on the pan to cook. Aim for thin pancakes.
- Optionally, you can add FoodSeries caramel syrup as a topping.