HSN SAUCES AND SYRUPS - SAMPLING PACK
PURPOSE OF THIS PACK
- Try our delicious sauces low in calories and fats
- Exquisite flavors available to match your favorite dishes
- Perfect for your desserts or fitness recipes, either sweet or salty
The FoodSeries sauces sampling pack is especially aimed at those who want to try out delicious sauces which are low in calories and without added sugars. It is made up by 5 sauces or syrups to choose from: 5 salty sauces (gyros, barbecue, ketchup, curry and Greek sauce) and 4 sweet syrups (chocolate, caramel, peach or strawberry).
You will not have to give up flavor with the FoodSeries sauces, because you will not have to add an extra calorie to your dishes and you will still be able to enjoy the delicious flavor of a traditional sauce without feeling guilty.
This sampling pack is the perfect choice to try out all our new sauces low in calories and without added sugars at an unbeatable price.
- Active people and athletes that usually do sports and who take their workouts to the next level because they want to achieve the optimal performance for their competitions.
- Any active person who follows a healthy lifestyle and who wants to add sauces to their diet that are 100% natural and without calories.
The FoodSeries sauces and syrups are the perfect seasoning to add flavor to your favorite dishes. They are low in calories, fats, and added sugars. The only thing you will be adding to your recipes are delicious and exquisite flavors.
There are 5 sauces available: Greek sauce for your salads, barbecue sauce for meat, ketchup for potatos and meat, gyros sauce for your roasts and curry for rice and pasta. On the other hand, there are also 4 sweet syrups for your fitness desserts. You can choose between chocolate, caramel, strawberry and peach to sweeten your recipes.
HOW TO TAKE?
There are a lot of possibilities when it comes to using the FoodSeries sauces:
A satisfied customer says:
They are a very good way to modify, from time to time, the usual foods with different flavors, low in calories and sugar-free.Show original language
A critical customer says:
White syrup and barbecue
De 4 ,2 03/01/2021
I don't like ketchup, I don't like Brasil either, white chocolate syrup because it is not too cloying and the only one we liked was the barbecue. We will try moreShow original language
No reviews found with filters applied.