Fancy making some delicious spinach crepes?
Once you’ve made these pancakes or crepes you can fill them with your favourite foods.
Recipe Tips: Spinach Crepes
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Crepe
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 1 egg
- 120ml of dairy or plant milk
- Garlic powder
- 1 scoop of Spinach Powder from EssentialSeries
- 1 scoop of Oat Flakes from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,7g|
|of which sugars:||3,7g|
How to make: Spinach Crepes
- Beat the eggs.
- Add the milk, and continue beating.
- Add the garlic powder and salt. Continue beating.
- Now add the spinach powder.
- Blend the oat flakes and add to the mix.
- Mix everything together well.
- Cook two pancakes on both sides.
- And there you have it – spinach crepes to fill with our favourite foods.