A super nutritious recipe with big flavour. A real crowd-pleaser for the sweet tooths amongst us: Salted Caramel.
It’s made up of two parts: the base from crumbled brownie biscuits and the body from whey protein isolate in Salted Caramel favour.
Give it a try and let us know how it goes!
Recipe Tips: Salted Caramel
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 2 scoops of Brownie Flavour Instant Oat Flour from FoodSeries
- 2 scoops of Flavour-Free Instant Oat Flour from FoodSeries
- 2 scoops of Salted Caramel Flavour Evolate 2.0 from SportSeries
- 1 egg
- 2 natural yoghurts
- ½ scoop of Sucralose from FoodSeries
- 5g of baking powder
- 1 spoonful of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- 50ml of dairy or plant milk.
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7,6g|
|of which sugars:||3,3g|
How to make: Salted Caramel
- #HOW TO MAKE THE BROWNIE BISCUITS:
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the sucralose and add the brownie flour, coconut oil and milk. Then continue beating until the mixture becomes liquid in texture.
- Add the natural oat flour and baking powder little by little and continue mixing until you have a compact mass with all the ingredients well integrated.
- Use your hands to make balls out of the mix. Once you've used up the mass, put the balls on a baking tray lined with baking paper and shape them into biscuit shapes. Make sure to leave spaces between them so they don't stick together when the dough rises.
- Put them in the oven for 7 minutes at 180º. Take them out and leave them to cool for a few minutes. Crumble up the biscuits with your hands.
- #HOW TO MAKE THE CREAM:
- Put the yoghurts in a bowl and mix them with the salted caramel flavour Evolate 2.0 scoops and stir until there are no lumps remaining.
- Put a first layer of the biscuit on the base of the glass/bowl/dish, followed by another layer of cream, another of biscuit, and finishing with a spoonful of HSNfoods peanut butter.