Who are you going to share this tremendous Burrito Bowl with?
We’ve got a super delicious, healthy and nutritious recipe for you. A real treat. You don’t need to go shopping for junk food to enjoy a fantastic dinner.
Have a try of this dish packed full of nutrients and tastiness.
Recipe Tips: Burrito Bowl
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 200g of chicken breast
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 a tin of sweetcorn
- 40g of rice
- 200g tin of black beans
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 pinch of coriander
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 spoonful of olive oil
- 1 lime
- Gyros Dressing
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5,8g|
|of which sugars:||13,5g|
How to make: Burrito Bowl
- First, we need to marinate the chicken for 2-4 hours before cooking. To do so, put the chicken in a freezer bag along with some lime juice, the cayenne pepper powder, cumin, a tablespoon of olive oil and salt.
- After this time, we cook the chicken: take the chicken breast out of the bag and put on a grill pan.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes on each side over a medium heat.
- Once ready, chop it up.
- We can cook the rice while preparing the chicken.
- Chop the tomatoes, avocado, onion and jalapeño.
- Then prepare the bowl: place the rice to one side and on the other add the beans and rest of the vegetables. The chicken can go on top.
- Then add the Gyro Dressing to your liking.