We propose a plan for dinner: Potato and Tuna Delights.
Recipe Tips: Potato and Tuna Delights
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Ball
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: European
- 4 potatoes
- 2 tins of tuna, drained
- 1 sprig of parsley or fresh spinach
- 1 Egg
- 50 g of grated Cheese
- 30 g of Almond Flour from FoodSeries
- Sesame seeds to decorate
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,1g|
|of which sugars:||1g|
How to make: Potato and Tuna Delights
- Wash and cook the potatoes until they're soft.
- Peel and mash with a fork or potato masher.
- In a bowl, mix the mashed potato, tuna and chopped parsley or spinach.
- Beat egg and add to the mixture.
- Add the cheese, ground almonds, salt and mix together.
- Form balls with your hands and decorate with sesame seeds on top.
- Bake at 180°C for 35 min, or until golden brown on top.