Fancy something tasty to pick at? We suggest you try our Keto Dips.
If you follow a ketogenic diet, this recipe is for you. Choose your favourite sauce or sauces from FoodSeries and enjoy!
Recipe Tips: Keto Dips
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bite
- Number of servings: 12
- Cooking style: Gourmet
- 60g of Almond Flour from FoodSeries
- 2g of Psyllium Husk Powder from EssentialSeries
- A pinch of salt
- 1 Egg
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,5g|
|of which sugars:||0,5g|
How to make: Keto Dips
- In a bowl, add the ingredients and mix until you obtain a dough.
- On baking paper, and with the help of a rolling pin, smooth out the dough until it’s very thin.
- Use a mould to cut the dough into the desired shape.
- Bake in the oven for about 7 minutes at 180º.
- Serve with your favourite sauce!