We bring you the recipe for Gluten Free Almond Cake
Recipe Tips: Gluten-free Almond Cake
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 14
- Cooking style: American
- 5 eggs
- 250 g of organic butter (Ghee)
- 250 g of coconut flower sugar
- 250 g of ground almonds (hazelnuts or grated coconut alternatively)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||12,3g|
|of which sugars:||13,3g|
How to make: Gluten-free Almond Cake
- Separate the yolks and whites from the eggs.
- Beat the egg whites until they reach their peak and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Beat the egg yolks together with the sugar and the butter (which should be at room temperature) until it looks frothy.
- Stir gently and add the ground almonds.
- Finally, add the egg whites to the mixture.
- Grease the cake mould with a little butter and place the cake mixture in the mould.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake at 160 degrees for about 45 minutes.