Want to enjoy a tasty Lemon Smoothie after exercise?
This is your recipe: It contains Whey Protein from HSN’s Evowhey 2.0 Lemon Yoghurt flavour – delicious! We’ve added a good amount of carbohydrates from Hydrolysed Rice Flour and Coconut Sugar to recharge your energy!
Recipe Tips: Post-Training Lemon Smoothies
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 glass
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 300ml of water or plant milk
- 1 scoop of Evowhey 2.0 in Lemon Yoghurt flavour from SportSeries
- 1 scoop of Hydrolysed Rice Flour from FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Coconut Sugar from FoodSeries
- 1/2 scoop of Fine Desiccated Coconut Powder from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,6g|
|of which sugars:||13,1g|
How to make: Post-Training Lemon Smoothies
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the desired texture is obtained.
- Garnish with desiccated coconut shavings to taste and serve.