A recipe for a healthy snack: Spinach Palmiers.
Recipe Tips: Spinach Palmiers
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Palmier
- Number of servings: 14
- Cooking style: American
- Puff pastry base
- 100g of cream chees
- 1 scoop of Spinach Powder from EssentialSeries
- Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- Chia seeds
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,8g|
|of which sugars:||0,8g|
How to make: Spinach Palmiers
- Mix the cream cheese with the spinach powder scoop in a bowl until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on the puff pastry and add chia seeds to taste.
- Fold the puff pastry in half and shape it.
- Cover the dough with coconut oil.
- Cut into equal pieces and place on the baking tray for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.