Crunchy, high-protein nougat and chocolate bars!
With high quality whey protein from SportSeries Evolate 2.0 (Whey Protein Isolate) and the unmistakable touch of crunchy peanut butter.
Recipe Tips: Crunchy Nougat and Chocolate Bars
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes
- Portion size: 1 bar
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 2 large tablespoons of Crunchy Peanut Butter' from FoodSeries
- ½ scoop of Evolate 2.0 in nougat flavour from SportSeries
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 5 Wasa-type wholemeal crispbread
- 50g of sugar-free Chocolate Bar from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5,3g|
|of which sugars:||0,8g|
How to make: Crunchy Nougat and Chocolate Bars
- Cut the crispbread in two with a knife (being careful not to break it).
- Prepare the filling with the peanut butter and the nougat flavoured protein. You'll need 1 or 2 tablespoons of water.
- Spread the filling over the bread in 2 layers.
- Melt the chocolate and coat the bars, first on one side, and when hardened on the other side.
- Store in the fridge or in a cool place.