We’re going to make a delicious sweet potato hummus with soy lecithin.
A delicious combination that you can serve as a started for lunch or dinner, and even as a health snack for between meals. Bon appetit!
Recipe Tips: Sweet Potato Hummus with Soy Lecithin
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Plate
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 1 Cooked medium-sized sweet potato
- 30g of Cooked chickpeas
- 1 scoop of Soy Lecithin Granules from FoodSeries
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- 1 tablespoon of Almond Butter from FoodSeries
- Lemon juice
- Spices: pinch of salt, cumin, garlic, nutmeg, cinnamon
- Sesame seeds
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7,5g|
|of which sugars:||9,7g|
How to make: Sweet Potato Hummus with Soy Lecithin
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender container.
- Blend on a medium power until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Serve in small portions, sprinkling over some sesame seeds and FoodSeries soy lecithin granules to taste, and eat with carrot sticks.