Vegetable Discs with almond flour and soy lecithin.
Although it might look like a burger, you can be sure that it’s only in appearance – this recipe is 100% Vegan!
Recipe Tips: Vegetable Rounds with Soy Lecithin
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Disc
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: European
- 100g of cooked broccoli
- 2 carrots
- Garlic, pepper and salt
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- 3 scoops of Soy Lecithin Granules from FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Almond Flour from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7,7g|
|of which sugars:||2,9g|
How to make: Vegetable Rounds with Soy Lecithin
- Add the broccoli and carrots along with the spices to a blender container, blend and place in a bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil and the almond flour to the mix and use a wooden utensil to stir everything until the ingredients and fully integrated.
- Form the rounds with more or less the same thickness and put the soy lecithin on a plate to cover them.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 180ºC.