For those of you who like cooking, here’s a simple Cheesecake recipe with a delicious touch of coconut
How to make our Cheesecake?
Recipe Tips: Cheesecake
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- 100g of Oat flour by HSNfoods
- 70g of Coconut oil by HSNfoods
- 500g of Quark cheese
- 100g of Egg Whites
- A sachet of gelatin powder and a teaspoon
- A glass filled with frozen raspberries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||10.3g|
|of which sugars:||2.9g|
How to make: Cheesecake
- Melt the coconut oil and add it to the oat flour.
- Mix it and put it on a mold (mine was around 15cm of diameter).
- Leave it on the fridge until you get a compact base
- Start to dissolve the gelatin in a glass with 200ml of water.
- Boil the egg whites (I did it on the microwave) and put them on a blender along with the quark cheese and the blend of gelatin and water.
- Pour a spoonful of liquid sweetener if you want to sweeten it (you can also use dates, honey, stevia...)
- Once everything is combined, put it on the base and let the gelatin do its work, so that the blend thickens.
- Defrost the raspberries by soaking them with water.
- Cook them for a minute on the microwave and add a teaspoon of gelatin.
- Mix everything and spread the blend on the cake.
- If you don’t have coconut oil or you don’t like it, you can use the same amount of any other oil or butter. You can also use one egg or egg whites
- You can use Agar Agar instead of gelatin as well
And now… Enjoy! 😍