We bring you a super delicious, quick and easy to make recipe: Pasta Salad with Soy Lecithin
Soy granules are a extremely versatile ingredient and can be used in an endless number of recipes, such as the one we bring you today. It adds a very characteristic taste and texture, turning any recipe into something extremely appetising.
We hope you like it!
Recipe Tips: Pasta Salad with Soy Lecithin
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 50g of pasta
- 5 Cherry tomatoes
- Half a grilled courgette
- A tablespoon of sweetcorn
- A tablespoon of roast peppers
- 1 scoop of Soy Lecithin Granules from FoodSeries
- Seeds and raisins
- Garlic&Herbs Sauce
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,7g|
|of which sugars:||5g|
How to make: Pasta Salad with Soy Lecithin
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir to mix together all the flavours.
- Then add a touch of FoodSeries Garlic&Herbs Sauce to intensify the taste, mix together, and serve.