We dare you to try this delicious recipe, very low in calories but with all the flavour: Pumpkin Cake.
Recipe Tips: Pumpkin Cake
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 50 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Slice
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 4 eggs
- 120 g of Erythritol Powder from FoodSeries
- 50 ml of Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- 300 g roast pumpkin
- 3 g of baking powder
- 150 g of Instant Oat Flour de FoodSeries
- 150 g of Almond Flour from FoodSeries
- 300 g of cream cheese
- ½ Greek yoghurt
- 50 g of Sugar-Free Chocolate Bar from FoodSeries
- Sweetener to taste
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||10,8g|
|of which sugars:||2,8g|
How to make: Pumpkin Cake
- Beat the eggs together with the erythritol.
- Add the melted coconut oil, roasted pumpkin, baking powder, oat flour and ground almonds.
- Mix well and divide into 3 equal parts.
- Bake each part for 17 min at around 180°C, without a fan.
- Leave to cool.
- To make the Stracciatella cream, mix the cream cheese, Greek yoghurt, melted chocolate and sweetener to taste.
- Chill the Stracciatella for at least three hours in the refrigerator.
- To assemble the cake, fill with the Stracciatella cream between the layers and cover the top and sides. Chill for a further 2 hours.