We bring you some sweet Chocolate Buns!
Enjoy them at any time – at breakfast, with your coffee, as a snack with your protein shake…
Recipe Tips: Chocolate Buns
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 18 minutes
- Portion size: 1 bun
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 250 g of wholemeal wheat or spelt flour.
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 2 natural yoghurts.
- A pinch of Sucralose Powder from FoodSeries.
- 50g of Sugar-Free Black Chocolate Bar from FoodSeries.
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5,5g|
|of which sugars:||2,4g|
How to make: Chocolate Buns
- Stir the flour and the baking powder together, then add the yoghurt and mix well.
- Form a ball and divide into equal parts.
- Make a small cut in the centre and place 2 ounces of chocolate in the centre, sealing the dough well around it.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes at around 170° in a pre-heated oven.