These shakes are designed to optimise the increase in muscle mass. Please note that this recipe is high in calories and is not recommended for everyone. It is recommended to be taken when getting up or between meals. It is designed with 2 types of protein, one of Whey Protein-type (fast absorbing) and the other from egg (medium absorption speed), so that it will maintain a flow of amino acids into the blood for longer.
A slowly digested carbohydrate such as oat flour has also been chosen. And finally, the famous peanut butter, which despite being a high-calorie food will provide the extra calories needed for our diet focused on gaining muscle mass.
Recipe Tips: Muscle Mass Gain Shake
- Preparation time: 4 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 500ml of water
- 2 dispensers of Instant Oatmeal from FoodSeries
- 1 tablespoon of Peanut Butter from FoodSeries
- 1/2 dispenser of Evoegg 2.0 from SportSeries
- 1/2 scoop of Whey Protein Concentrate 2.0 from RawSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,8g|
|of which sugars:||2g|
How to make: Muscle Mass Gain Shake
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Beat well