After a hard training session, the body needs to regain strength and nutrients to enhance the benefits of exercise. Post-training shakes promote muscle recovery and replenish energy substrates for the anabolic phase.
In this case, we have chosen to add a protein source from whey protein, along with carbohydrates from bananas and honey. To give it a special touch, we decided to add coconut powder.
Recipe Tips: Post-Training Shake
- Preparation time: 4 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 300ml of water
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 serving of Evowhey Protein Chocolate Flavour from SportSeries
- 1 tablespoon of dried coconut powder from FoodSeries
- Creatine Excell 100% Creapure from RawSeries (add 1g for every 10kg of body weight)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,3g|
|of which sugars:||32g|
How to make: Post-Training Shake
- Peel and cut the banana into small portions and add to the mixer.
- Pour all the ingredients into the mixer.
- Blend well.
- *If we have taken a pre-workout supplement that already contains creatine, we must subtract the amount it had from the dose we are going to add to this post-workout shake.