Today we bring you an ideal article for all shake lovers. Take note of these 3 recipes with which you can obtain different results!
Pre-training shakes are used to give the muscles an extra boost of energy and to get better performance during training. To make the most of their benefits, they should be taken 30 to 45 minutes before training. In this way, we will allow the caffeine (nervous system stimulant) to act and we will be able to start training at full speed! This shake contains amino acids, creatine, beta-alanine, precursors of nitric oxide... It will help you give maximum power and increase muscle mass in an effective, healthy and long-lasting way!
Recipe Tips: Pre-Training Shake
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 apple
- 3 medium strawberries
- 250 ml of mineral water
- 1 dose of Evordx 2.0 SportSeries Fruit Punch
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,01g|
|of which sugars:||10g|
How to make: Pre-Training Shake
- Peel and cut the apple (green is recommended) into small pieces and put them in the blender.
- Cut the strawberries and add to the mixer.
- Pour in the 250ml of mineral water.
- Add the dose of Evordx 2.0.
- Once all the ingredients are ready, mix them until you get a homogeneous mixture. And give it your all in training!