Do you dare to try Maxi Cookie?!
Accompany your afternoon coffee with a piece of this delicious cookie made with oat flour and a touch of dulce de leche.
Recipe Tips: Maxi Cookie
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 4 scoops of Snickerdoodle flavour Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 1 egg
- 50ml of plant or dairy milk
- 20g of Sugar-Free Black Chocolate Bar by FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Coconut Sugar by FoodSeries
- Tablespoon of Dulce de Leche Protein Spread by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,7g|
|of which sugars:||1,3g|
How to make: Maxi Cookie
- In a bowl, add the egg, oat flour, coconut sugar and milk and stir until a dough is formed.
- When it's impossible to continue with the whisk, continue kneading with your hands to shape the dough.
- In the container we're going to bake the maxi cookie, add a little oil and spread over the surface to prevent the dough from sticking and make sure it is completely baked. Then add the dough to the mould with dark chocolate chips and bake for 12 minutes at 170º.
- While the cookie is baking, take a spoonful of the dulce de leche flavoured protein spread and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Take the cookie out of the oven and put the protein spread on top.