This mouthwatering tart is super easy to make – you only need the traditional sponge cake ingredients.
If you have a ripe banana at home and don’t want to throw it away, this is one of the best ways to use it up.
Ready to make it?
Recipe Tips: Banana and Yoghurt Cake
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 1 Banana
- 250 g of Yoghurt
- 2 Eggs
- 30g of FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour 2.0
- Vanilla flavour to taste
- 40 g of FoodSeries Erythritol Powder
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,5g|
|of which sugars:||1g|
How to make: Banana and Yoghurt Cake
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Put it in a baking tin lined with baked paper.
- Bake for 35-40 min at around 170ºC.
- Leave to rest for a short while before serving.