Did you miss one of our delicious fitness recipes? We are back in style with this extra spongy cake, with pumpkin as the main ingredient.
We’ve also added our homemade cream for extra juiciness and consistency, and our pumpkin seed protein for a boost of nutritional nutritional value.
This recipe can’t be more complete!
Recipe Tips: Pumpkin Sponge Cake with Cream Cheese
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: European
- 2 Eggs
- 500 g of Cooked Pumpkin
- 4 scoops of FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour
- 150 ml of Milk or Plant Milk
- 2 scoops of FoodSeries Stevia Powder Extract
- 150 g of Light Cheese
- 1 scoop of EssentialSeries Pumpkin Seed Protein
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,3g|
|of which sugars:||2,9g|
How to make: Pumpkin Sponge Cake with Cream Cheese
- Mix the ingredients of the sponge cake together.
- Prepare a mould greased with a little oil and sprinkled with some oat flour, then pour the mixture in.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 170º.
- Make the cream by mixing the cheese, stevia and pumpkin seed protein together.
- Remove the cake from the oven and once it's cooled spread the cream to taste and decorate.