An extra delicious recipe for oat and egg white pancakes with an incredible texture thanks to the Greek yoghurt and exquisite touch of blackcurrants.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Greek Yoghurt and Blackcurrants
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 5
- Number of servings: 1 Pancake
- Cooking style: European
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,6g|
|of which sugars:||0,8g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Greek Yoghurt and Blackcurrants
- Mix and whisk together the oats, egg whites and Greek yoghurt.
- Cook the pancakes in a non-stick pan.
- Plate them up and add syrup to taste.