WOMEN'S PROBIOTIC 20 BILLION - 50 veg caps
- Probiotic blend specially for women
- Vegetarian formula, suitable for vegetarians
- It provides 20 billions of probiotics
- Daily nutritional supplement
What is Women's Probiotic?
Women's Probiotic by Now Foods is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of a probiotic bacteria blend.
It is advisable to take 1 vegetable capsule daily. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or lactating.
What are the properties of Women's Probiotic?
Women's Probiotic is a combination of 3 probiotic strains; Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019), Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14), and Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001).
There are studies that claim that probiotics that contribute to our health such as in gastrointestinal infections, genitourinary infections, allergies, and certain intestinal disorders. (1)
The bacterial interference between the bacteria types with the explanations about how the contribute to treatments for pediatric and adult diarrhea, intestinal inflammation, ileal pouchitis, urogenital infections, allergies, skin infections. (2)
Lactobacillus are probiotic microorganism that are found in the oral, intestinal and urogenital flora. They have a preventive and therapeutic effect on diarrhea and urogenital infections. (3)
The intake of Bifidobacterium lactis with other lactic acid bacteria is associated with an improvement in gastrointestinal discomfort in healthy adults. (4)
Who can benefit from this product?
- Women who want to follow a healthy lifestyle and diet.
1. Senok AC., Ismaeel AY., Botta GA . Probiotics: facts and myths. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2005 Dec;11(12):958-66.
2. Macintyre A., Cymet TC. Probiotics: the benefits of bacterial cultures. Compr Ther. 2005 Autumn; 31 (3): 181-5.
3. Merk K., Borelli C., Schaller M., Korting HC. [Use of Lactobacillus as a probiotic factor to treat urogenital and intestinal infections as well as to prevent and treat allergic diseases]. J Dtsch Dermatol Ges. 2004 Sep;2(9):752-7.
4. Eales J., Gibson P., Whorwell P., Kellow J., Yellowlees A., Perry RH., Edwards M., King S., Wood H., Glanville J. Systematic review and meta-analysis: the effects of fermented milk with Bifidobacterium lactis CNCM I-2494 and lactic acid bacteria on gastrointestinal discomfort in the general adult population. Therap Adv Gastroenterol. 2017 Jan;10(1):74-88. doi: 10.1177/1756283X16670075. Epub 2016 Oct 10.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 50|
|Probiotic Blend||20 Billion CFU*|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019)|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)|
|Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (HN001)|