D-CHIRO INOSITOL 100mg
VITEX EXTRACT (4:1) 300mg
PCOS CARE *
UVA URSI EXTRACT (6:1) 500mg
BERBERINE COMPLEX 500mg
ANDEAN MACA EXTRACT (10:1) 500mg
WOMEN'S BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC
TURMERIC (50:1) EXTRACT 650mg + BIOPERINE®
- Exclusive HSN formula.
- Specially for Women.
- With Vitex agnus-castus.
- Suitable for vegan diets.
Table of contents
PMS Care by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from chasteberry extract and standardised Ginkgo biloba, with vitamin B6 and magnesium citrate.
A unique composition developed by HSN's food supplement formulation experts, with scientifically proven nutrients.
PMS Care is a product suitable for vegan women.
Because food supplements have a specific orientation based on the functionality pursued during their development, in this case PMS Care is a food supplement specific to the needs of women up to the age of 50, approximately.
¡Discover what makes PMS Care unique and unparalleled!
Chasteberry, Vitex agnus-castus, is a plant with traditionally recognised properties that has reached present day phytotherapy.
Vitex agnus-castus helps maintain feeling of comfort before and during the menstrual cycle.
In the same way, it contributes to hormonal balance during the climacteric, extending the application of this compound beyond the loss of menstruation, during menopause and pre-menopause.
Ginkgo biloba is a unique plant with no taxonomic kinship within the family and characteristics of interest for the development of PMS Care, containing naturally occurring antioxidants.
PMS Care contains magnesium and vitamin B6 in its composition.
The selection of these nutrients is for their essential nature in the diet, which makes them nutritionally indispensable compounds.
Magnesium aids normal psychological function and vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal activity.
PMS Care is a food supplement with a large amount of research and development behind it.
Experts from the Research, Development and Innovation department spent months reviewing the available clinical/scientific literature in order to determine the most effective compounds and doses for product development.
We are proud to present the newest addition to the EssentialSeries catalogue: PMS Care.
You won't find PMS Care with other brands because it's a food supplement exclusively formulated by and for HSN.
The ingredient composition of PMS Care is unique; not only because of the effective quantities or the combination of compounds used, but also because of the quality of the raw materials.
The magnesium shown in the supplement information corresponds to the elemental content of interest to the consumer, not the whole salt.
You can also find the content of the form of magnesium used, magnesium citrate, a mineral salt known for its high quality:
- High availability, and
- High concentration of elemental magnesium.
No cheap and low-quality forms like magnesium oxide!
The herbal extracts used have two important characteristics with respect to their quality:
- High concentration: 4:1 for the Vitex fruits, and 50:1 for the Ginkgo leaves.
- Standardised content: 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones for the Ginkgo biloba extract.
Food supplements with the highest quality composition on the market!
PMS Care, like most food supplements developed by HSN, is suitable for vegans.
The product does not contain, nor has it been manufactured with, ingredients of animal origin, including in the development of its capsules, which are based on hypromellose, which allows us to remove gelatines as coating agents from its composition.
PMS Care is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
It works great with:
- Turmeric extract.
- Women's Biotics 100B CFU.
- Vitamin D3 1000IU.
- Evening primrose oil 1000mg.
- Management of Premenstrual Syndrome: Green-top Guideline No. 48. (2017). BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 124(3), e73–e105.
- Ambrosini, A., Di Lorenzo, C., Coppola, G., & Pierelli, F. (2013). Use of Vitex agnus-castus in migrainous women with premenstrual syndrome: An open-label clinical observation. Acta Neurologica Belgica, 113(1), 25–29.
- Ozgoli, G., Selselei, E. A., Mojab, F., & Majd, H. A. (2009). A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of Ginkgo biloba L. in treatment of premenstrual syndrome. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 15(8), 845–851.
- Atmaca, M., Kumru, S., & Tezcan, E. (2003). Fluoxetine versus Vitex agnus castus extract in the treatment of premenstrual dysphoric disorder. Human Psychopharmacology, 18(3), 191–195.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Ginkgo biloba leaf extract (50:1) (24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones)|
|Vitex agnus-castus fruit extract (4:1)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|of magnesium citrate|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|