VITAMIN C + ROSE HIP 1000mg/25mg
VITAMIN C 1000mg + BIOFLAVONOIDS + ROSE HIP
ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) POWDER
VITAMIN D3 2000IU
BIOTIN COMPLEX 10000mcg
VITAMIN B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN) 1000mcg
VITAMIN D3 5000IU
VITAMIN A 5000UI
BIOTIN COMPLEX 450mcg
VITAMIN D3 1000IU
VITAMIN D3 4000IU
- 1000mg of Vitamin C.
- High concentration.
- With Rose Hip Petals Powder.
- 1 tablet a day!
Table of contents
Vitamin C + Rose Hip 1000mg/25mg by Now Foods is a dietary supplement in vegan tablets, based on Vitamin C in the form of Ascorbic acid, and Rose Hip Powder (Rosa canine).
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for the proper functioning of various systems of the body. It is a vitamin of special interest in the coldest months of the year,and in athletes who are exposed to constant training of high intensity and/or long duration.
Vitamin C + Rose Hip 1000mg/25mg is a supplement suitable for vegan diets.
Because vitamin C is nutritionally indispensable and must be consumed in sufficient amounts through the diet to prevent a state of nutritional deficiency that can negatively affect our body.
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, and as such acts by protecting cells from oxidative stress.
In addition, it has important roles such as:
- Contributing to normal collagen formation for the normal functioning of blood vessels, skin, gums, bones and teeth.
And in athletes, vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of normal immune system function during and after intense physical exercise.1
Vitamin C + Rose Hip 1000mg/25mg is a dietary supplement that contains a high concentration of vitamin C, 1000mg per service.
This high amount allows you to benefit from the effects described above, proving all you need.
Vitamin C + Rose Hip 1000mg/25mg contains rose hip powder, which is a great source of antioxidants.
The Dog Rose is rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and polyphenols; and is highly valued because:
- It helps maintain joint mobility.
- It contributes to the natural defenses of the body.
- It contributes to physical well-being.
The most complete formula of Vitamin C with Rose Hip powder!
Thanks to the high concentration of its compounds, the way of using Vitamin C + Rose Hip 1000mg / 25mg is comfortable and simple.
So you only need one tablet to cover your daily vitamin C requirements.
Take one tablet, once a day.
It goes great with:
- Hemilä, H., & Chalker, E. (2013). Vitamin C for preventing and treating the common cold. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2013(1).
- Shaw, G., Lee-Barthel, A., Ross, M. L. R., Wang, B., & Baar, K. (2017). Vitamin C-enriched gelatin supplementation before intermittent activity augments collagen synthesis. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 105(1), 136–143.
- Carr, A. C., & Maggini, S. (2017). Vitamin C and immune function. Nutrients, 9(11).
1 The effect is achieved with a daily intake of 200mg in addition to the recommended daily intakes of Vitamin C.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 250|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)|
|Rose hip (Rosa canina)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|