OMEGA-3 MD 1000mg
- Fish oil rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Molecularly Distilled.
- Free of heavy metals and other contaminants.
- 18% EPA + 12% DHA.
- Presentation up to 500 softgels.
Table of contents
Omega-3 MD 1000mg by Now Foods is a food supplement in softgels, based on molecularly distilled fish oil, standardised in omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA).
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that our body cannot synthesise on its own and must be administered externally in order to maintain proper bodily functions. Omega-3 MD 1000mg provides a high daily dose of Omega-3.
Omega-3 MD 1000mg is a high quality food supplement thanks to its standardised fatty acids.
Because of its essential nature and functions.
Each fatty acid has functions specific to its own chemical characteristics, so EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) is not the same as DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid).
The fish oil used to make Omega-3 MD 1000mg has been molecularly distilled.
Molecular distillation is a process of treating oils to remove any possible toxins from their source.
For this purpose, the oil is heated at high temperatures for a short period of time, at very low pressure, so that its nutritional quality is not affected.
Omega-3 MD is a food supplement of molecularly distilled fish oil.
Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) are responsible for the effects of fish oil.
Knowing its content is an indispensable factor in establishing the dosage required to benefit from its effects; however, many food supplements do not reflect this.
Omega-3 MD 1000mg contains:
- 18% EPA.
- 12% DHA.
So it provides per daily dose:
Enjoy highly concentrated omega-3 rich fish oil!
Use two softgels, twice daily with food.
Goes great with:
- Edwards, M. H., Cole, Z. A., Harvey, N. C., & Cooper, C. (2014). The global epidemiology of vitamin D status. J Aging Res Clin Prac, 3, J Aging Res Clin Prac 3, nos. 3 (2014): 148-58.
- Wasilewski, G. B., Vervloet, M. G., & Schurgers, L. J. (2019). The Bone—Vasculature Axis: Calcium Supplementation and the Role of Vitamin K. Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine, 6, 6.
1 The beneficial effect is achieved with a daily intake of 250mg DHA.
2 The beneficial effect is achieved with a daily intake of 250mg EPA and DHA.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 softgels|
|daily dose: 4 softgels|
|Servings per container: 50|
|Concentrate Natural Fish Oil|
|Omega-3 fatty acids|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)|