QUERCETIN 600mg + VITAMIN C + BIOFLAVONOIDS
- Quercetin from saphorilla extract.
- Bioflavonoids from orange extract.
- High vitamin C content.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Quercetin 600mg + Vitamin C + Bioflavonoids by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetarian capsules, made from herbal extracts of Sophora japonica and Citrus aurantium, with vitamin C ascorbic acid.
This food supplement is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The product contains a high content of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin C helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Quercetin + Vitamin C + Bioflavonoids provides 600mg of Vitamin C per serving!
The product formula has been developed by our Research and Development experts in the field of food supplements.
All the choice of raw materials and quantities has been selected with precision.
Standardisation is the precise determination of the major chemical constituents of a particular botanical extract. This is important as it provides information on the concentration of the product.
This is not a widespread practice in the food supplement market, and calls into question the quality of available herbal extracts as their concentrations are not known.
We have standardised the content of the compounds of greatest interest in the raw materials used in our herbal extracts from which we have developed our product:
- Sophora japonica extract → 95% Quercetin.
- Citrus aurantium extract → 60% Bioflavonoids.
What are you waiting for to try the quality of our food supplement?
They are a series of products that occur naturally in low concentrations in fruits and vegetables.
The bioflavonoids contained in our product are obtained from a citrus source (Citrus aurantium), where hesperidin, naringin and naringenin predominate (Panche et al., 2016).
- Bazzucchi, I., Patrizio, F., Ceci, R., Duranti, G., Sgrò, P., Sabatini, S., … Felici, F. (2019). The effects of quercetin supplementation on eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage. Nutrients, 11(1).
- Carr, A. C., & Maggini, S. (2017). Vitamin C and immune function. Nutrients, 9(11).
- Li, Y., Yao, J., Han, C., Yang, J., Chaudhry, M. T., Wang, S., … Yin, Y. (2016). Quercetin, inflammation and immunity. Nutrients, 8(3), 167.
- Panche, A. N., Diwan, A. D., & Chandra, S. R. (2016). Flavonoids: An overview. Journal of Nutritional Science, 5, e47.
- Pérez-Cano, F. J., & Castell, M. (2016). Flavonoids, inflammation and immune system. Nutrients, Vol. 8.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Sophora japonica bud extract (20:1) (95% quercetin)|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)|
|Bitter orange fruit extract (12:1) (60% bioflavonoids) (Citrus aurantium)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|