QUERCETIN 600mg + VITAMIN C + BIOFLAVONOIDS
- Quercetin from saphorilla extract.
- Bioflavonoids from orange extract.
- High vitamin C content.
- Unique formula.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Quercetin 600mg + Vitamin C + Bioflavonoids by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetarian capsules, made from herbal extracts of Sophora japonica and Citrus aurantium, with vitamin C ascorbic acid.
This food supplement is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The product formula has been developed by our Research and Development experts in the field of food supplements.
All the choice of raw materials and quantities has been selected with precision.
Standardisation is the precise determination of the major chemical constituents of a particular botanical extract. This is important as it provides information on the concentration of the product.
This is not a widespread practice in the food supplement market, and calls into question the quality of available herbal extracts as their concentrations are not known.
We have standardised the content of the compounds of greatest interest in the raw materials used in our herbal extracts from which we have developed our product:
- Sophora japonica extract → 95% Quercetin.
- Citrus aurantium extract → 60% Bioflavonoids.
What are you waiting for to try the quality of our food supplement?
The product contains a high concentration of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
Vitamin C is a nutritionally indispensable compound. Among other functions, it is characterised by:
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Quercetin + Vitamin C + Bioflavonoids provides 600mg of Vitamin C per serving!
They are a series of products that occur naturally in low concentrations in fruits and vegetables. Like quercetin, their use has often been associated with cell protection.
The bioflavonoids contained in our product are obtained from a citrus source (Citrus aurantium), where hesperidin, naringin and naringenin predominate (Panche et al., 2016). Each of these is a known natural antioxidant.
They exert a number of actions in the body that are not yet fully understood, as each one behaves differently and has unique mechanisms of action; however, we do know that:
Flavonoids possess antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective and immune-regulating mechanisms through multiple pathways (Pérez-Cano and Castell, 2016).
You'll find all these antioxidants in our capsules!
At HSN you have available the most natural nutrition products to help you with your more active lifestyle in search of better health.
Consume two vegetarian capsules of the product, once a day with a meal.
- Bazzucchi, I., Patrizio, F., Ceci, R., Duranti, G., Sgrò, P., Sabatini, S., … Felici, F. (2019). The effects of quercetin supplementation on eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage. Nutrients, 11(1).
- Carr, A. C., & Maggini, S. (2017). Vitamin C and immune function. Nutrients, 9(11).
- Li, Y., Yao, J., Han, C., Yang, J., Chaudhry, M. T., Wang, S., … Yin, Y. (2016). Quercetin, inflammation and immunity. Nutrients, 8(3), 167.
- Panche, A. N., Diwan, A. D., & Chandra, S. R. (2016). Flavonoids: An overview. Journal of Nutritional Science, 5, e47.
- Pérez-Cano, F. J., & Castell, M. (2016). Flavonoids, inflammation and immune system. Nutrients, Vol. 8.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Sophora japonica bud extract (20:1) (95% quercetin)||631.5mg||++|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||600mg||750%|
|Bitter orange fruit extract (12:1) (60% bioflavonoids) (Citrus aurantium)||120mg||++|
|equivalence of fruit||1440mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
QUERCETIN 600mg + VITAMIN C + BIOFLAVONOIDS - 120 veg caps ingredients:Bud extract Sophora japonica (20:1, 95% quercetin), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], bitter orange extract (12:1, from Citrus aurantium fruit, 60% bioflavonoids), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids).
Warnings de QUERCETIN 600mg + VITAMIN C + BIOFLAVONOIDS - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 2 vegetable capsules, 1 time a day, preferably with a meal.
A satisfied customer says:
Quality/price the best... I suffer from many allergies and no longer take any antihistamines, and its high content of bioflavonoids and vitamin C make it an excellent antioxidant, it is also very noticeable on the skin.Show original language
A critical customer says:
I have taken food and supplements separately to get the same ingredients but putting them all together in one pill is not good for whatever reason, they give gas (I guess because of the flavonoids).Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.