QUINOA - 454g
- Gluten and GMO-free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
What is Quinoa?
Quinoa by Now Foods is the whole quinoa grain, a perfect ingredient for many recipes.
How to take Quinoa
You can use Quinoa in both salty and sweet recipes, such as Quinoa Biscuits with Raisins:
- 80g of quinoa
- 40g of Instant Oat Flour cookies and cream
- 3 spoonfuls of Coconut Oil
- 2 eggs
- 20g of small sultana raisins
- 1 spoonful of honey
- 1 pinch of salt
- Boil the quinoa.
- In a bowl, mix the quinoa with the oat flour, eggs, coconut oil and salt. Mix everything up until you obtain a mass.
- Add the honey and raisins. Stir properly.
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC while you put some baking paper on the oven tray.
- Use the previous mass to make the biscuits and put them on the baking paper.
- Finally, put the tray in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes at 170ºC. Cook until the biscuits become golden.
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|