VITAMIN D3 LIQUID
VITAMIN B12 LIQUID
VITAMIN D3+K2 LIQUID
VITAMIN D3 50000IU
VITAMIN D3 + VITAMIN K2 4000IU/100mcg
CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI)
VEGAN VITAMIN D3 4000IU
CALCIUM + MAGNESIUM + VITAMIN D3
VITAMIN D3 5000IU
- Natural vitamin D3.
- From lanolin.
- 1000 IU per drop.
- Liquid presentation. Forget about capsules!
- No sweeteners.
Table of contents
Liquid Vitamin D3 by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in pearls based on cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Who says taking vitamins is bothersome? Add 1 drop of our product to your morning coffee and you'll have your vitamin D3 intake assured!
Liquid Vitamin D3 is suitable for vegetarian diets.
Vitamin D3, although synthesised from sun radiation, is an essential nutrient and should be consumed through the diet.
The latitude of Europe, together with the long winters and insufficient amount of sun that we get, means we can't create enough vitamin D by ourselves. In addition, its dietary intake is also low, except for those who consume large amount of oily fish or fortified foods.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal immune systemfunction.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of healthy teeth.
- Vitamin D helps reduce the risk of falls associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falls are a risk factor for bone fractures in men and women 60 years of age and older.1
Because you may prefer alternative ways to take your vitamins... Tablets and capsules are already widely available, but you might not be able to swallow them comfortably.
Try our solution!
Vitamin D can be D2 (ergocalciferol) or D3 (cholecalciferol).
Although both vitamins are useful, research, such as that of Tripkovic et al. (2012), points out that vitamin D3 may be more useful at equal doses than vitamin D2, improving the body's vitamin D status.
Liquid Vitamin D3 contains:
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D).
- Antioxidants (rich in Vitamin E)
- Safflower oil
And that's it! Why? Because why add anything else, you have everything you need!
Safflower oil is the best choice for the development of the liquid vitamin D3 product.
Other alternatives include:
- Water, but this degrades the vitamin when stored for a number of days.
- Alcohol, but we stand against the use of alcoholic bases for this purpose, it's simply not part of our philosophy.
- Other oils such as olive oil, but they quickly diminish and make it taste bad, and can even be harmful to health.
Safflower oil is excellent, tastes of nothing, is preserved at room temperature without peroxidising, and doesn't solidify, even in winter.
Moreover, as the recommended dose is only one drop, less than 0.5ml of oil is consumed, meaning it acts simply as a suspension medium for the vitamin and doesn't need to be accounted for in a diet, as such a small amount doesn't impact it nutritionally to any degree.
You may be curious as to how the dose is quantified.
Each 1 microgram of Vitamin D (D2 or D3) is equivalent to 40 International Units, which is the measure used internationally to report amounts of vitamin D.
Because of this:
Each drop of product contributes 25mcg = 1000 International Units of Vitamin D3.
Enough to meet anyone's minimum daily Vitamin D3 needs, even in winter when there's less sunlight.
The product is not suitable for vegans as vitamin D3 doesn't come from synthetic sources or lichen. The vitamin is instead extracted from lanolin, a natural product of sheep wool; like honey from bees.
As such, it's suitable for vegetarian diets, but not vegan.
You can use it with other vitamins including:
And if you're looking for a higher concentration of vitamin D, you can opt for:
Literature on Vitamin D
- Wacker, M., & Holick, M. F. (2013). Sunlight and Vitamin D: A global perspective for health. Dermato-Endocrinology, 5(1), 51–108.
- Mendes, M. M., Hart, K. H., Botelho, P. B., & Lanham-New, S. A. (2018). Vitamin D status in the tropics: Is sunlight exposure the main determinant? Nutrition Bulletin, 43(4), 428–434.
- de Haan, K., Groeneveld, J. B. J., de Geus, H. R. H., Egal, M., & Struijs, A. (2014). Vitamin D deficiency as a risk factor for infection, sepsis and mortality in the critically ill: Systematic review and meta-analysis. Critical Care, 18(1), 660.
- Dawson-Hughes, B., Harris, S. S., Lichtenstein, A. H., Dolnikowski, G., Palermo, N. J., & Rasmussen, H. (2015). Dietary fat increases vitamin d-3 absorption. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 115(2), 225–230.
- Holick, M. F. (2007). Medical progress: Vitamin D deficiency. New England Journal of Medicine, 357(3), 266–281.
1 The beneficial effect is obtained by consuming 20 μg of vitamin D daily from all sources. It only applies to men and women aged 60 and over.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 drop|
|daily dose: 1 drop|
|Servings per container: 900|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients VITAMIN D3 LIQUID - 30mlSafflower oil, antioxidant (extract rich in tocopherols), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3, from lanolin).
Warnings VITAMIN D3 LIQUID - 30mlKeep in the original sealed container, at room temperature, in a dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 drop directly in the mouth, 1 time a day.