VITAMIN D3 2000IU
VITAMIN D3 1000IU
VITAMIN D3 50000IU
VITAMIN D3 4000IU
VITAMIN D3 5000IU
VEGAN VITAMIN D3 1000IU
VEGAN VITAMIN D3 4000IU
VITAMIN D3 + VITAMIN K2 4000IU/100mcg
VITAMIN C 500mg + CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS
- 2000IU of Vitamin D3 per unit.
- 50mcg of Colecalciferol.
- In softgels with linseed oil.
- Covers daily recommendations.
Table of contents
Vitamin D3 2000IU by EssentialSeries is a softgel food supplement based on vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
The softgels contain linseed oil inside to improve the absorption of vitamin D, as it is a fat-soluble vitamin (Dawson-Hughes et al., 2015).
2000IU / 50mcg of Vitamin D3 per softgel.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the process of cell division.
- Vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falls associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falls are a risk factor for bone fractures in men and women aged 60 years and older.1
Learn about the unique features of our product!
Vitamin D3 2,000 International Units provides 50mcg of Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) per softgel.
A quantity that covers the recommended amount of this vitamin that you can use daily.
In addition to cholecalciferol (D3), there is ergocalciferol (D2) as a form of vitamin D, however:
The cholecalciferol (D3) form is the form that our experts have found to be the best choice for food supplements following a review of the scientific literature.
(Tripkovic et al., 2012)
Do you have trouble taking large capsules and tablets?
We present our vitamin D in small softgels of 11.8 x 6.2mm. It's comfortable and simple to take.
We use linseed oil as a companion for vitamin D, as it is a fat-soluble vitamin.
Linseed oil is a quality vegetable fat.
At HSN, we guarantee the greatest quality control of our products and the most advanced developments to meet the needs of our customers.
Use it with:
Bibliography of scientific studies
- Dawson-Hughes, B., Harris, S. S., Lichtenstein, A. H., Dolnikowski, G., Palermo, N. J., & Rasmussen, H. (2015). Dietary fat increases vitamin d-3 absorption. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 115(2), 225–230.
- Cashman, K. D., Dowling, K. G., Škrabáková, Z., Gonzalez-Gross, M., Valtue&ña, J., De Henauw, S., … Kiely, M. (2016). Vitamin D deficiency in Europe: Pandemic? American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 103(4), 1033–1044.
- Tripkovic, L., Lambert, H., Hart, K., Smith, C. P., Bucca, G., Penson, S., … Lanham-New, S. (2012). Comparison of vitamin D2 and vitamin D3 supplementation in raising serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D status: A systematic review and meta-analysis. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 95(6), 1357–1364.
- Holick, M. F. (2007). Medical progress: Vitamin D deficiency. New England Journal of Medicine, 357(3), 266–281.
- Mendes, M. M., Hart, K. H., Botelho, P. B., & Lanham-New, S. A. (2018). Vitamin D status in the tropics: Is sunlight exposure the main determinant? Nutrition Bulletin, 43(4), 428–434.
1 The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 20 μg of vitamin D from all sources.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Flax Seed Oil|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients VITAMIN D3 2000IU - 120 softgelsFlax seed oil, gelatine, humectant (glycerine), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Warnings VITAMIN D3 2000IU - 120 softgelsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 softgel, 1 time a day with a meal.
No reviews found with filters applied.