- Evobolic, exclusive HSN.
- Version 2.0, improved formula.
- With standardised herbal extracts.
- With vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Evobolic by SportSeries is a food supplement in vegan capsules based on D-aspartic acid, vegetable extracts, minerals, tinctured ferments, fructo-oligosaccharides and vitamins.
The Evobolic formula has been developed by our food supplement formulation experts exclusively for HSN.
This product is suitable for vegan diets.
- Vitamin B6 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Avena sativa: thyroid function and hormone production.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum): Physical and mental tonic.
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng): Extract clinically/scientifically proven to help maintain optimal stamina, sense of energy and vitality, physical and mental well-being.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) supports the body's vitality.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) helps you feel more energetic.
Because even if you try, you won't find another food supplement like it.
Evobolic is unique.
Plants, whether in the form of herbal extracts or native powders, have a certain concentration of their main chemical constituents.
Standardisation is an uncommon practice in the food supplement industry, as raw materials whose content is assured are more expensive and require more quality control.
At HSN we work with standardised plants and plant extracts to ensure the quality of our food supplements:
|Saw Palmetto||25% Fatty acids|
|Panax ginseng||20% Ginsenosides|
|Black pepper (Bioperine®)||100% Piperine|
Find the standardised extracts at HSN!
The 9 starter cultures used in Evobolic are:
And they have been treated, by heat treatment or tindalisation, turning them into 'ghost bacteriae' or inactive ferments, a variant that is being postulated as a real revolution in the field of microbiology for human food (Piqué et al., 2019; Nataraj et al., 2020).
Its combination with fructooligosaccharides (FOS) is the icing on the cake to complete an unbeatable product.
Evobolic is a food supplement suitable for vegans, as it does not contain any ingredients of animal origin, or derivatives thereof... Including the capsules!
Our capsules are made with a vegetable-based coating based on hypromellose, with no animal ingredients.
External links for more information
- Topo, E., Soricelli, A., D’Aniello, A., Ronsini, S., & D’Aniello, G. (2009). The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology, 7, 120.
- Ferrando, A. A., & Green, N. R. (1993). The effect of boron supplementation on lean body mass, plasma testosterone levels, and strength in male bodybuilders. International Journal of Sport Nutrition, 3(2), 140–149.
- Abe, M., Ito, Y., Suzuki, A., Onoue, S., Noguchi, H., & Yamada, S. (2009). Isolation and pharmacological characterization of fatty acids from saw palmetto extract. Analytical Sciences : The International Journal of the Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry, 25(4), 553–557.
- Nataraj, B. H., Ali, S. A., Behare, P. V., & Yadav, H. (2020). Postbiotics-parabiotics: The new horizons in microbial biotherapy and functional foods. Microbial Cell Factories, 19(1), 168.
- Piqué, N., Berlanga, M., & Miñana-Galbis, D. (2019). Health Benefits of Heat-Killed (Tyndallized) Probiotics: An Overview. International journal of molecular sciences, 20(10), 2534.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Calcium D-Aspartic acid chelate|
|Saw palmetto fruit extract (4:1) (25% fatty acids) (Serenoa repens)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|Fenugreek seed extract (10:1) (50% saponins) (Trigonella foenum-graecum)|
|Avena sativa seed and stem extract (10:1)|
|seed and stem equivalence|
|Nettle root extract (5:1) (1% beta-sitosterol) (Urtica dioica)|
|Korean ginseng leaf and root extract (35:1) (20% ginsenosides) (Panax ginseng)|
|equivalence of leaf and root|
|Spinach Powder (Spinacea oleracea)|
|Black pepper fruit extract (50:1) (100% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (Bioperine®)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|of zinc citrate|
|disodium tetraborate decahydrate|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)|
|Mixture of tinned ferments (9 strains)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|