VITAMIN D3 50000IU
VITAMIN D3 5000IU
VITAMIN D3 4000IU
VITAMIN D3 2000IU
VITAMIN D3 1000IU
VEGAN VITAMIN D3 4000IU
VEGAN VITAMIN D3 1000IU
CALCIUM + MAGNESIUM + VITAMIN D3
CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI)
- 50000IU of Vitamin D3 per unit.
- 1250mcg of Cholecalciferol.
- In softgels with flaxseed oil.
- High concentration.
Table of contents
Vitamin D3 50000IU by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in softgels based on cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
The flaxseed oil used in the softgel improves the absorption of vitamin D3 as it's a fat-soluble vitamin (Dawson-Hughes et al., 2015).
Vitamin D3 with the highest concentration on the market.
HSN's Vitamin D3 50000IU is the most concentrated presentation of Vitamin D3.
Discover the unique characteristics of this vitamin!
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble and essential vitamin. The human body can synthesise it from the biotransformation of 7-Dihydrocholesterol present in the skin after its exposure to UV radiation from the sun. However, in countries not on the equator, exposure is insufficient during almost the entire year (Holick, 2007).
As a result, vitamin D deficiencies are common across the world (Cashman et al., 2016). Luckily, though, dietary supplements are an effective strategy to restore the body's balance of vitamin D (Mendes et al., 2018).
Vitamin D contributes to:
- The normal absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Maintaining normal calcium levels in the blood.
- Supporting healthy bones.
- Normal muscle function.
- Supporting healthy teeth.
- Normal immune system function.
- The process of cell division.
Vitamin D contributes to reducing the risk of falls related to postural instability and muscle weakness. Falls are a risk factor for bone fractures in men and women aged 60 and over.1
As you've seen, vitamin D is a multifunctional vitamin.
Discover our extra concentrated vitamin D in softgel format!
Vitamin D3 50,000 International Units provides 1250mcg of Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) per softgel.
It is the most concentrated presentation of vitamin D3 you'll find.
Other forms such as ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2) are less bioavailable and provide less vitamin D.
Vitamin D3, at the same dose, is more bioavailable and effective for providing vitamin D.
(Tripkovic et al., 2012)
Our Vitamin D3 50000IU comes in a very convenient format.
It comes in small softgels, perfect for use by people who have trouble swallowing large capsules and tablets.
We've used flaxseed oil as a fatty vehicle to enhance the absorption of vitamin D in our softgels.
We do not use palm oil, rapeseed or other undesirable plant sources.
100% flaxseed oil, rich in omega fatty acids.
It's a common question.
The dosage of vitamin D3 has been developed in compliance with the daily amounts established by the organisations that study nutrient requirements. As such, we recommend not exceeding the expressly recommended dosage of our product. This amount has been validated as safe and effective.
You can take it with:
- Cashman, K. D., Dowling, K. G., Škrabáková, Z., Gonzalez-Gross, M., Valtueña, J., De Henauw, S., … Kiely, M. (2016). Vitamin D deficiency in Europe: Pandemic? American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 103(4), 1033–1044.
- Dawson-Hughes, B., Harris, S. S., Lichtenstein, A. H., Dolnikowski, G., Palermo, N. J., & Rasmussen, H. (2015). Dietary fat increases vitamin d-3 absorption. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 115(2), 225–230.
- Tripkovic, L., Lambert, H., Hart, K., Smith, C. P., Bucca, G., Penson, S., … Lanham-New, S. (2012). Comparison of vitamin D2 and vitamin D3 supplementation in raising serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D status: A systematic review and meta-analysis. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 95(6), 1357–1364.
- Mendes, M. M., Hart, K. H., Botelho, P. B., & Lanham-New, S. A. (2018). Vitamin D status in the tropics: Is sunlight exposure the main determinant? Nutrition Bulletin, 43(4), 428–434.
- Holick, M. F. (2007). Medical progress: Vitamin D deficiency. New England Journal of Medicine, 357(3), 266–281.
1 The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 20μg of vitamin D from all sources.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 softgel every 14 days|
|daily dose: 1 softgel every 14 days|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Flax Seed Oil|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|