MINT OIL COMPLEX
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR COMPLEX
TURMERIC (50:1) EXTRACT 650mg + BIOPERINE®
GI BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC
LACTASE (BETA-GALACTOSIDASE) 5000 FCC ALU
ACTIVATED CHARCOAL COMPLEX
- Peppermint leaf oil.
- Standardised oil.
- 40% menthol.
- With fennel oil (50% trans-anethole).
- With ginger oil (28% gingerol and 10% zingiberene).
Table of contents
Peppermint Oil Complex by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement based on standardised plant oils.
This product is composed of peppermint leaf oil, fennel seed oil and ginger root oil.
All the oils used are standardised in their components of greatest nutritional interest.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) helps support digestion.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) contributes to digestive functions.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) has a positive influence on gut health.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) supports detoxification processes.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) helps support digestion.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) supports digestive tract health.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) helps support digestion.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) contributes to normal normal intestinal tract function.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) has a comforting effect.
Peppermint, as well as fennel and ginger, are plants rich in essential oils. These ingredients are used in nutrition as dietary supplements.
The essential oils used in the development of Peppermint Oil Complex have been extracted from the source plants using highly developed technological methods, which helps to maintain the integrity of the oil.
Standardisations of key plant bioactive compounds are an important quality factor in the development of premium-quality dietary supplements.
The oils used in this product have been controlled to obtain the best nutritional results:
|Peppermint leaf||40% menthol|
|Fennel seed||50% Trans-anethole|
Use it with:
Scientific studies on Peppermint Oil:
- Badgujar, S. B., Patel, V. V., & Bandivdekar, A. H. (2014). Foeniculum vulgare Mill: A review of its botany, phytochemistry, pharmacology, contemporary application, and toxicology. BioMed Research International, 2014, 842674.
- Chumpitazi, B. P., Kearns, G. L., & Shulman, R. J. (2018). Review article: the physiological effects and safety of peppermint oil and its efficacy in irritable bowel syndrome and other functional disorders. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 47(6), 738–752.
- Meamarbashi, A. (2014). Instant effects of peppermint essential oil on the physiological parameters and exercise performance. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine, 4(1), 72–78.
- Funk, J. L., Frye, J. B., Oyarzo, J. N., Chen, J., Zhang, H., & Timmermann, B. N. (2016). Anti-inflammatory effects of the essential oils of ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) in experimental rheumatoid arthritis. PharmaNutrition, 4(3), 123–131.
- McKay, D. L., & Blumberg, J. B. (2006). A review of the bioactivity and potential health benefits of peppermint tea (Mentha piperita L.). Phytotherapy Research, 20(8), 619–633.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 softgels|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Peppermint leaf oil (40% menthol) (Mentha piperita)||362.1mg|
|Fennel seed oil (50% trans-anethole) (Foeniculum vulgare)||38.6mg|
|Ginger root oil (28% gingerol, 10% zingiberene) (Zingiber officinale)||35.2mg|
MINT OIL COMPLEX - 120 softgels ingredients:Peppermint oil (Mentha piperita leaf, 40% menthol), gelatine, humectant (glycerine), fennel oil (Foeniculum vulgare seeds, 50% trans-anethol), ginger oil (Zingiber officinale root, 28% gingerol, 10% zingiberene).
Warnings de MINT OIL COMPLEX - 120 softgels:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Take 2 softgels, 1 time a day after a main meal.
No reviews found with filters applied.